BAD-Missing girl's body found

This is a discussion on BAD-Missing girl's body found within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Chelsea King went missing from a local park on Thursday after going for a jog. Her car was left in Rancho Bernardo park. Hundreds of ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BAD-Missing girl's body found

Chelsea King went missing from a local park on Thursday after going for a jog. Her car was left in Rancho Bernardo park. Hundreds of sheriff's deputies and local volunteers searched the area but to no avail. A suspect was arrested, he has served jail time for molestation charges from several years ago. This hits close to home as the park she disappeared from is one I frequent often. Needless to say it's a very sad day here in San Diego.

Chelsea King's Body Believed to Have Been Found - Crime & Courts : People.com
    MA2, USN

When only cops have guns, it's called a "police state". Love your country, but never trust its government.
    -- Robert A. Heinlein.

Suspect held on suspicion of rape and murder. Too bad California doesn't allow many people to concealed carry, even a .380 would have given her a chance to fight back.
    ‎An enemy of liberty is no friend of mine. I do not owe respect to anyone who would enslave me by government force, nor is it wise for such a person to expect it. -- Isaiah Amberay

This is another sad story about being defenseless from a dirtbag who has been around the block already.
    Rapists and molesters don't get fixed in prison or therapy.OMOYMV
    The only true fix is a 'lead' injection'...lots of 'em.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Sadly this situation will continue until a cure is found.

We do however have the vaccine.

It's called "Lethal Injection".
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Sadly this situation will continue until a cure is found.

We do however have the vaccine.

It's called "Lethal Injection".

+1

There is much more to this one than is in the linked article.

John Albert Gardner III, 30, spent five years in prison after he was convicted 10 years ago of molesting a 13-year-old neighbor girl in his mother's townhouse, which is in the same community as the park. Gardner is also being looked at in the case of Amber Dubois, 15, who disappeared Feb. 13, 2009, while walking to Escondido High School and has still not been found.
    In 2000, the scumbag raped or molested a 13 year old girl and copped a plea to molestation. He could have been sentenced to 11 years in prison under the terms of his plea deal with the prosecutor. In spite of the fact that a shrink recommednded that the scumbag be sentenced to 11 years in prison, the prosecutor insisted that a six year sentence was right. i was of the opinion that a prosecutor is supposed to look out for the rights of the victim and society: Looks like that is not the case in CA. This is a case of prosecutor misconduct.

In December of 09 the scumbag attacked a 22 year old woman who positively identified him. Yep, the prosecutor left him on the street after this latest attack. How many other young females have been raped and/or murdered by this scumbag? How many passes does a child sexual predator get in CA before the "justice" system gets serious?

Pardon me, I gotta puke!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100303/...VsbG5ic3BzdG9y

A bit of bright news from this, many local girls (at least the ones I know) are beginning to ask about self defense. My answer to them is go buy some pepper spray, like right now.
    MA2, USN

When only cops have guns, it's called a "police state". Love your country, but never trust its government.
    -- Robert A. Heinlein.

When is this Country going to wake up a stop worrying about these Monsters Rights, when he obviously didn't give a damn about hers?
    We need to focus on HER RIGHTS. Her life was taken brutally and viciously. Where were her rights when this Monster was let go? How many more innocent girls has he done this to and not yet gotten caught?
    We have every right to make our Country safer by removing this Monster from this planet. ENOUGH Already! We have spent enough money giving them a comfortable bed, warm meals and free medical just keeping these predators alive for years. Put them down like you would a Rabid Dog. That's what he is. Put him down as soon as he's found guilty. Appeals are a waste of Taxpayers money. I'm tired of paying to keep Monsters like him alive. If the DNA's proved he's guilty, it's off to the Gallows. Rehabilitation is for children who get caught shop lifting. Death should be his rehabilitation. God has a great justice system and knows just what to do with him.

They said in a report somewhere else, there was "physical evidence linking him to her ". I'm suspecting some tie to the car (hair, blood, etc.)

I think water-boarding, and then a rope and a tree, would wipe the smile right off his face. I don't know if it's a good thing to do "clean executions" , if and when they do them. Maybe they should be public and as cold as possible.

It's a real shame, 3 girls potentially there that were killed by this guy. And that's only the one's they may 'think' at this point that he was involved in. Too many times, there are even more.

this keeps repeating in my head

"Grandpappy told my pappy, back in my day, son
    A man had to answer for the wicked that he done
    Take all the rope in Texas
    Find a tall oak tree, round up all of them bad boys
    Hang them high in the street for all the people to see that"

"Justice is the one thing you should always find
    You got to saddle up your boys
    You got to draw a hard line
    When the gun smoke settles we'll sing a victory tune
    We'll all meet back at the local saloon
    We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces
    Singing whiskey for my men, beer for my horses"
    MA2, USN

-- Robert A. Heinlein.

Quote Originally Posted by Curt58 View Post
    When is this Country going to wake up a stop worrying about these Monsters Rights, when he obviously didn't give a damn about hers?
    We need to focus on HER RIGHTS. Her life was taken brutally and viciously. Where were her rights when this Monster was let go? How many more innocent girls has he done this to and not yet gotten caught?
    We have every right to make our Country safer by removing this Monster from this planet. ENOUGH Already! We have spent enough money giving them a comfortable bed, warm meals and free medical just keeping these predators alive for years. Put them down like you would a Rabid Dog. That's what he is. Put him down as soon as he's found guilty. Appeals are a waste of Taxpayers money. I'm tired of paying to keep Monsters like him alive. If the DNA's proved he's guilty, it's off to the Gallows. Rehabilitation is for children who get caught shop lifting. Death should be his rehabilitation. God has a great justice system and knows just what to do with him.
    It could not be said any better, imho. Specifically, on the point of appeals, common sense to my mind is that appeals were important to an extent in the past. However, advancements in technology are to make human existence better. Well, DNA technology has progressed to a point that is beyond dispute. So why not receive, and accept the benefit to humanity of this technology, and save so much in the way of resources?
    Extremism in the Defense of Liberty is No Vice--Moderation in the Pursuit of Justice is No Virtue. - Senator Barry Goldwater

I used to tell all the girls I knew carry something incase someone attacks you (since I Was in highschool) and I was deemed paranoid, then stories like this happen and it "Clicks" to them. My girlfriend dosnt go anywhere without at least 2 knives on her and she is probably getting some pepper spray soon too.
    When life gives you lemons, Open a lemonaid buisness.

He has some possible links to attempted abductions and rapes in Illinois. I favor him being introduced into the general population of the worst prison in America and be forced to wear an orange jump suit emblazoned with the following statement on the front and back of it," I am a child molester/child rapist/child murderer" Probably wouldn't last long, oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by carry ok View Post
    It could not be said any better, imho. Specifically, on the point of appeals, common sense to my mind is that appeals were important to an extent in the past. However, advancements in technology are to make human existence better. Well, DNA technology has progressed to a point that is beyond dispute. So why not receive, and accept the benefit to humanity of this technology, and save so much in the way of resources?
    Thanks for the support on my view.
    I volunteer to be the hangman in this case.
    I dated a lady who was big in to fitness. When I couldnít go with her I made sure she carried what we call a Kubiton.
    C.T.U. Security Consulting, Inc.
    Basically it is a key chain stick that can be used to injure an attacker.
    It will incapacitate a man very effectively if he is struck in the temple, groin, neck, eyes or any of the many sensitive areas.

Itís easy to carry when running and light weight as opposed to a hand gun.
    And not as bloody as a knife!

If you care about your loved ones, arm them with something.
    The nice thing about a Kubiton, itís not illegal to carry.
    Heck even a dull pencil can give the BGís a bad day.

Distinguished Member
    Prison is too good for him (hot cooked meals, fresh water, exercise yard, library, legal assistance, medical care, psychiatrists, internet, sex change on request, clean sheets, etc).

Just let him out onto main street at midnight on a predetermined date and location.

Quote Originally Posted by cammo girl View Post
    Prison is too good for him (hot cooked meals, fresh water, exercise yard, library, legal assistance, medical care, psychiatrists, internet, sex change on request, clean sheets, etc).

Just let him out onto main street at midnight on a predetermined date and location.
    or put him in general population and make sure the inmate who also happen to be fathers know exactly what he did, let the problem solve itself without getting our hands bloody.
    MA2, USN

-- Robert A. Heinlein.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links