Bad & Good : Second Bank Robbery-Robber Caught

This is a discussion on Bad & Good : Second Bank Robbery-Robber Caught within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This is the second bank robbery in four days in Huntington. The branch bank is close by to where I grew up and where my ...

Thread: Bad & Good : Second Bank Robbery-Robber Caught

Bad & Good : Second Bank Robbery-Robber Caught

This is the second bank robbery in four days in Huntington. The branch bank is close by to where I grew up and where my parents still live. At least they caught this one, the other guy who robbed the bank a few days ago is still on the loose.

Local man charged in city's second bank robbery

March 05, 2010 @ 02:26 PM

CURTIS JOHNSON

The Herald-Dispatch

HUNTINGTON, WV — A Huntington man has been arrested and charged with a Friday morning, March 5, bank robbery. It was Huntington’s second bank robbery in four days.

Lonnie W. Bradbury Jr. has been charged with bank robbery, according to a press release issued by the Huntington Police Department.

Cabell County 911 received the latest report at 9:35 a.m. Friday, March 5. Dispatchers received a holdup alarm at Huntington Federal Savings Bank, located at 500 Camden Road in the city’s Westmoreland neighborhood.

Authorities say a man was detained a short time later. Reports also indicate the money taken had been recovered.

Dispatchers said the assailant was believed to have been a man believed wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt and gray pants.

There also were unconfirmed reports the man fled in a sport-utility vehicle.

Friday’s reported robbery comes days after holdup at Peoples Bank. Police believe a man entered the 1126 20th St. bank at 2:30 p.m. Tuesday, approached a teller and demanded money.

Police believe the Peoples Bank assailant brandished a blue steel handgun, received an undisclosed amount of cash and fled on foot.

Anyone with information about either incident should contact the Huntington Police Department at 304-696-4420.
    Local man charged in city's second bank robbery - The Herald Dispatch
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

2. Remove Ads

Links