Waking up to Glock

Waking up to Glock

This is a discussion on Waking up to Glock within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Well, I'll be doing just that in the days to come. Not that I haven't been waking up with a Glock in my hand, it's ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Waking up to Glock

Waking up to Glock

Well, I'll be doing just that in the days to come. Not that I haven't been waking up with a Glock in my hand, it's just that I've been hitting the snooze button way too much. I'm sort of proud of what I found on EBay recently, and in our new move to new house, we're somewhat dedicating it to Glock in every way possible. My new start for the day:

Very cool!

...and water your plant.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member
    You're living the dream, man!

Have you ever thought about working for Glock? I've often thought about taking a serious pay cut to work for Harley Davidson.

Very nice!

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Very cool!

...and water your plant.
    +1 tee hee.

Where did you get that, Ram Rod? I want one!

M-
    People who like this sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like.
    - Abraham Lincoln

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    - Winston Churchill

Good defense from hitting the snooze now! ...it's still in the package!
    What's this button do?

So whats the alarm sound like,rapid fire gunshots,that'll make the snooze button obsolete
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member Array mathewsman's Avatar
    cool
    NRA sence 2003 Colt defender Taurus .357 mag
    Taurus tcp x box gamer tag mathewsman

Like I say.....stumbled upon it on EBay. Been looking for a few items for a while when this popped up. Found some other items I'll be keeping an eye out for to be back in stock. Currently seeking a Glock ashtray. Next on the list is a Glock safe action pistols logo toilet seat/lid (cushy of course). Maybe....just maybe a G17 pistol door knocker? I really want a Glock receiver hitch cover plate for my truck as well! Stuff is hard to find.....maybe, just maybe I should start figuring out how to make some of these items on the want list myself? If I get any brilliant ideas that work out, I'll let you all know.

Getting you all some updates from our move out of the apartment, and back to a house in the country..........still unpacking, making necessary upgrades to the home, working seven days a week at my regular job, vehicle maintenance, nailing down some contracts, going through all of the red tape with the state and federal folks, starting our small business, paying the ever increasing bills, editing the website (creating the website), and still buying ammo, etc....etc....etc. If it seems I've been slow around here lately, there's the list of reasons. I miss hanging out here with y'all as much as I would like, and as I have in the past. I still try to catch up with things here when I can. I miss the daily run-through of the topics, and introductions and such first thing when I get home from work, and for hours. Priorities. I work rather well under pressure, and I can multi-task to a certain extent. In the days ahead I'll become more sleep deprived than I was already. Thing is, I'm always thinking of you all here at DC, but now looking through one of many more windows than I've had to look through before. I'm still accessible, and I'm here in heart while stretching myself thin. Any time you want to get through to me on anything, just use the email link instead of the PM link for anything.....I mean anything. I swear I'll get to it in the order of the day for whatever day it may be at the time. Y'all are the best and you can believe that.

Administrator
    I'll bet it's a perfectly designed clock that always goes off every single morning without fail AND you never have to clean it until after it wakes you up 10,000 times.

Ramrod, don't for get to set your Glock...er I mean you clock forward one hour tonight.

Ummm... this gets me every time. Is forward to mean "add an hour" or to mean "remove one hour" from your Glock?

RamRod, I'm new here so am only just getting acquainted with folks, but wanted to let you know you'd been noticed on occasion and, if you won't be posting much your absence will be noticed even by me. Good luck with the new house, congrats on the new "G"lock, and uh.... no comment re: the toilet seat cover search!

M-
    People who like this sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like.
    - Abraham Lincoln

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    - Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    Like I say.....stumbled upon it on EBay. Been looking for a few items for a while when this popped up. Found some other items I'll be keeping an eye out for to be back in stock. Currently seeking a Glock ashtray. Next on the list is a Glock safe action pistols logo toilet seat/lid (cushy of course). Maybe....just maybe a G17 pistol door knocker? I really want a Glock receiver hitch cover plate for my truck as well! Stuff is hard to find.....maybe, just maybe I should start figuring out how to make some of these items on the want list myself? If I get any brilliant ideas that work out, I'll let you all know.

Getting you all some updates from our move out of the apartment, and back to a house in the country..........still unpacking, making necessary upgrades to the home, working seven days a week at my regular job, vehicle maintenance, nailing down some contracts, going through all of the red tape with the state and federal folks, starting our small business, paying the ever increasing bills, editing the website (creating the website), and still buying ammo, etc....etc....etc. If it seems I've been slow around here lately, there's the list of reasons. I miss hanging out here with y'all as much as I would like, and as I have in the past. I still try to catch up with things here when I can. I miss the daily run-through of the topics, and introductions and such first thing when I get home from work, and for hours. Priorities. I work rather well under pressure, and I can multi-task to a certain extent. In the days ahead I'll become more sleep deprived than I was already. Thing is, I'm always thinking of you all here at DC, but now looking through one of many more windows than I've had to look through before. I'm still accessible, and I'm here in heart while stretching myself thin. Any time you want to get through to me on anything, just use the email link instead of the PM link for anything.....I mean anything. I swear I'll get to it in the order of the day for whatever day it may be at the time. Y'all are the best and you can believe that.
    Your input is always enjoyed by this old fart. I wish you much enjoyment with your recent move to a home in the country...I wish I could do the same (the wife loves our sub).
    Take care...ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

CC
    I love the Glock clock. If my wife would let me I would have one on my bedside. I guess I will need to get one for my desk at work.

Is it made of plastic too?
    Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of ones youth, blessed is he who has a quiver full of them.They will not be ashamed, they will speak with thier enemies at the gate.

Psalm 127:4-5

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links