Mall Ninja ? - Page 2

Mall Ninja ?

This is a discussion on Mall Ninja ? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I read it all as a joke. How can it be anything else? The following took the cake for me... quote:Originally posted by Nordic: Hey ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mall Ninja ?

Distinguished Member Array razor02097's Avatar
    I read it all as a joke. How can it be anything else?
    The following took the cake for me...

quote:Originally posted by Nordic:
    Hey Geekboy, SPECIAL-ED, et-all, does the shadow government agencies that fund your ops also provide you with anti-armor capabilities? I mean what if a posse of gang bangers starts driving through the mall all a blazin’ in their ‘74 Licoln Continental? Do your low profile, battery powered patrol units come equipped with mounts for attaching Hellfires? Also, what if your three-man team is ambushed by superior numbers of Chechin rebels while guiding traffic at the escalator? If I were you I’d consider mounting claymores to the sides of your HUMGEE (”g” for golfcart). We all eagerly await your next installment!

You are a doofus, of course there is no anti-armor capabilities for golf carts, the UNIMOG was woth the anti-armor work though. We would never consider using any missles larger than our modified surplus Shrikes, Hellfires are completly out of the question. also, ourgolf carts are modified, and can take abouse alot tougher than golf balls..

Also, Neonazi skinhead gangs are the most difficult thing we currently must deal with, it is not Chechin thzat we have to worry about, it is the Australian militants, and I dan’t care if they reed this, they allready know that we are onto them and we will not give up

I laughed so hard I had tears and co workers where coming over to see if I was ok
    There is something about firing 4,200 thirty millimeter rounds/min that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Senior Member Array xsigma40cal's Avatar
    If you have a mullet haircut and where tight girbaud jeans, they only attack you one at a time. Like in the movies.

I remember when all that went down; it was hilarious then as now. Most of us mutually agreed back then that "Gecko" was probably a 13-year old boy who played one too many rounds of first-person shooter games like Quake or Doom.....
    "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined". - Patrick Henry

Mic
    Good lord it took me 2 hrs to read that, eyes kept tearing up from laughter, I almost peed myself
    Timid people sleep peacefully at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Molôn Labé!

Spetznatz Tac Shovel EDC for the win.
    Healthy children will not fear life, if their parents have integrity enough not to fear death.
    -TIME DEUM ET OPERARE IUSTITIAM--

Quote Originally Posted by varob View Post
    Fast Acting Response Team (FART)
    No that's frigg'n hilarious!
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." – Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." – Thomas Jefferson

I dont even know what to say....I did spit coffee all over my key board though....wow
    "Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."

"You can say 'stop' or 'alto' or use any other word you think will work but I've found that a
    large bore muzzle pointed at someone's head is pretty much the universal language."

...It reminds me of when I was facing the Evil Empire on the Eastern Front, back during the Cold War, when we wore black boots and knew how to shoot and fight...even if we sat at SHAPE tape-ape teletypes.

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! Is this guy still around? Or did he change careers?

Quote Originally Posted by varob View Post
    Fast Acting Response Team (FART)

Whomever Gecko45 is. he should be writing fiction novels.

This stuff is great.
    FART.......I can't stop laughing
    Member:USCCA, NRA, GOA, WVCDL
    U.S. Navy vet 1955-1959, USS Dashiell DD 659. Glock 19, Ruger LCP, Ruger .357 Mag.
    When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.

read some of it and have no idea what drugs this guy was on when he wrote that.
    When life gives you lemons, Open a lemonaid buisness.

Too funny, I had to stop and wipe tears from my eyes to many times to count.
    Adam

"For me, it is far better to grasp the universe as it is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan - The Demon-Haunted World

And Yes they Hushed the Mayors Nephew & what they did to him
    A Native Floridian = RARE

IT'S OUR RIGHTS>THEY WANT TO WRONG
    H/D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links