Closeout on CCW jeans: $9.99

This is a discussion on Closeout on CCW jeans: $9.99 within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; May be a great deal for you reasonable-size folks: LA Police Gear Casual CCW Jeans 9 Pockets! Closeout LA Police Gear Casual CCW Jeans 9 ...

Thread: Closeout on CCW jeans: $9.99

Distinguished Member Array Paymeister's Avatar

Closeout on CCW jeans: $9.99

May be a great deal for you reasonable-size folks:

LA Police Gear Casual CCW Jeans 9 Pockets! Closeout

LA Police Gear Casual CCW Jeans

9 Total Pockets - $9.99

These jeans were designed by cops and operators FOR cops and Operators. Our LAPG Casual CCW Jeans are made from a fabric specially created for LAPG. The fabric is a blend of denim and other lightweight fabrics that allow the jeans to breath and stretch as you move. People who have tried these jeans on describe them as "soft and stretchy" or "really comfortable". One thing we can promise is that the next time you are chasing a gang banger over fences, the LAPG Casual CCW Jeans will not slow you down!

LA Police Gear Casual CCW Jeans come in two colors (or also called "washes"). We have made these in a "Light Wash" and a "Dark Wash". See the above pictures to compare the two color options you have.

LA Police Gear Casual CCW Jeans are an AMAZING DEAL! Our Casual CCW Jeans are made of the highest quality materials, and manufactured to provide you with comfortable, relaxed fit jeans that have the same great looks as you get with overly expensive designer jeans. Like our LAPG Denim Jeans, the LAPG Casual CCW Jeans are LOADED with great features that you'll love, including several tactical conceal pockets and a comfortable feel.

LA Police Gear brings you top quality tactical items at factory direct prices. With over 20 years of law enforcement and military expertise LAPG knows what you need. With having spent countless hours at the drawing board, reading customer surveys, trying endless piles of samples and making tons of revisions, LA Police Gear is proud to present to you our LAPG Casual CCW Jeans. We know you'll find that LAPG Casual CCW Jeans are among the best quality Jeans on the market, and brought to you at amazing prices.

What's so great about our Casual CCW Jeans? Well, similar Jeans by big brand name companies cost up to four times more, and provide you with stiff, unflexible pants you don't even want to wear! LA Police Gear Casual CCW Jeans are made with "soft and stretchy" 10 ounce denim that provide a comfortable and relaxed fit, for a fraction of the cost! Top that with tons of tactical pockets for concealed storage and you'll find that our Casual CCW Jeans are one amazing deal. Order your LAPG Casual CCW Jeans today!

2. Remove Ads

I got some of these. They are very lightweight. Not at all rugged like jeans typically are.

They will be good for summer.

Naw.... Momma said, if ya can't say sumpin' nice... just don't say they look like crap.
    "Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom" Gen. George Patton

A moot point. They only come in regular little guy sizes. Nothing for us big boys. Bummer.
    Uncle Dannie
    FOP Lodge 55, RPOAC, NRA Life Member

One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory

You guys make me feel like an anorexic. I guess I can give it a shot at $10, if for some reason they're awful I can use them the next time I paint or something.

I really like them and recommend them for summer wear. I recently bought two pair and they became my casual pants. I needed to section the second (middle?) pocket vertically in half to keep my mag and cell phone vertical on my weak hand side. I may get a couple more at this price.

When I went to process my order shipping nearly doubled the price, so I cancelled out

Links