Follow up on last year's "Shoot my neighbor's dog" thread.

This is a discussion on Follow up on last year's "Shoot my neighbor's dog" thread. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Not wanting to start a "theology war" but my Higher Power answered my prayers on the mentally impaired little yipper next door. Wiley Coyote hopped ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Follow up on last year's "Shoot my neighbor's dog" thread.

Distinguished Member

Follow up on last year's "Shoot my neighbor's dog" thread.

Not wanting to start a "theology war" but my Higher Power answered my prayers on the mentally impaired little yipper next door. Wiley Coyote hopped the wall, grabbed Scnookums around 7am, hopped back over the wall and had him for breakfast. They found half of him in the wash about a block away. This was a pound puppy that was traumatized when attacked by another dog that made it deaf (literally) and half blind. All this dog knew how to do was yip ALL day, everyday. Both parents worked and the dog stayed outside, about fifteen feet from my home office. All day, everyday. I took the forum's advice and spoke twice to my neighbors. They really are good folks and their 9 year old girl had a mercy heart for the dog. Scnookums has gone to his greater reward.
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

2. Remove Ads

Nice solution to what could have been a nasty problem with the neighbors. Glad it worked out for you.
    DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH. LIBERTY IS A WELL ARMED LAMB CONtestING THE VOTE.

Certified Instructor for Minnesota Carry Permit
    NRA Pistol and Personal Protection Insrtuctor
    Utah Permit Certified Instructor

How much did the coyote cost you? What are you going to do with it now? Just release it?

Nice work!

;)
    Forget 'Twitter', i'm on the CB...
    Cruiser Outfitters
    Utah Firearm
    Expedition Utah

Sometimes nature takes care of situations without the "human" intervention.

Hope the little mutt didn't suffer too much at the hands....errr....mouth of the coyote.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Distinguished Member Array Tally XD's Avatar
    Would be a sweet taste of vengeance if the coyote had pinned the yapper down, before eating it, and yapped in its face for twenty or thirty minutes.
    “I am consistently on record and will continue to be on record as opposing concealed carry.”
    - Barack Obama Chicago Tribune, April 27, 2004

Sorry to hear about the little yapper. It sounds like it had a tough life.
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

Quote Originally Posted by SAMI View Post
    How much did the coyote cost you? What are you going to do with it now? Just release it?

Nice work!

;)
    As I sit here wiping soda off my computer! Too Funny!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

So its final experience in life was it most feared situation? Must have been a reincarnated nazi prison guard.

Quote Originally Posted by SAMI View Post

Nice work!

;)
    My question exactly....
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

If in the future, you need more of my Wilie Coyote Nuisance Removal Service, I'll offer you a loyal customer discount. I am however a little disappointed in the work ethic of this particular coyote, as he isn't supposed to leave evidence behind. It is so hard to get good help these days. Even with all you can eat.
    “The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.”

Patrick Henry
    Quote Originally Posted by UnklFungus
    If it is ok to disarm legal citizens to reduce crime, then doesn't it stand to disband the military to prevent war?

Administrator
    I'd be interested in purchasing said coyote, I'll pay shipping too. There are three yappers surrounding me.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tally XD View Post
    Would be a sweet taste of vengeance if the coyote had pinned the yapper down, before eating it, and yapped in its face for twenty or thirty minutes.
    HARDEHARHARRRR!! TRY 20 WEEKS!!
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    I'd be interested in purchasing said coyote, I'll pay shipping too. There are three yappers surrounding me.
    Sixto, I'm sure we can work something out. He also has a cat service as well if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    Roger That! Good coyote could earn a hell of a living hiring himself out!

I have a neighbor who's heavy on the meth... He bangs his friggon drum set for days at a time in his basement burning off that "meth energy." He needs a visit from said coyote in the worst way!

And trust me, he's no Gene Kruppa or Niel Pert! (that should cover both generations)
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

They'll have to buy the little girl next door at least three yippers to fill the hole in her heart! They're probably at the pound right now picking them out. You might want to hold on to that coyote for a few more days.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links