arm yourselves!

This is a discussion on arm yourselves! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Interestingly, just last night I saw a Texas sheriff on the news advising the residents in his county to arm themselves against illegals intent on ...

Thread: arm yourselves!

arm yourselves!

Interestingly, just last night I saw a Texas sheriff on the news advising the residents in his county to arm themselves against illegals intent on harm, today an Ashtabula county, Ohio judge just advised the same thing, not for illegals, but because the county can only afford one patrol car.
    If this trend continues, expect firearm prices to skyrocket soon!
    I love it, another good reason to get another gun!!
    Light travels faster than sound...thats why some people appear bright before they speak

2. Remove Ads

What I love is the bald-faced truth of it all. There IS a need to be armed and capable of defending yourself and your family. It's good to finally hear folks in positions of authority and leadership SAYING so.

Kudos to the Texas sheriffs for saying what's true. It's far better than the kettle of lies and deceit typically tossed at citizens in the vain hope they'll continue sleeping. Kudos!!
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

I agree 100%, it's something everyone here already knows. I like the fact it's hitting the airwaves now. Time for a little " balanced " information..
    Light travels faster than sound...thats why some people appear bright before they speak

We ought to all pack up and move the the States that allow cc & oc. What do you think the other States would do when their tax base moved out?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    We ought to all pack up and move the the States that allow cc & oc. What do you think the other States would do when their tax base moved out?
    Ask Obama for a bail-out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis128 View Post
    Ask Obama for a bail-out.
    Exactly!! Share the wealth

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    What I love is the bald-faced truth of it all. There IS a need to be armed and capable of defending yourself and your family. It's good to finally hear folks in positions of authority and leadership SAYING so.

Kudos to the Texas sheriffs for saying what's true. It's far better than the kettle of lies and deceit typically tossed at citizens in the vain hope they'll continue sleeping. Kudos!!
    ^^^^^^^^^^Absolutely!!^^^^^^^^^

Maybe in this matter all is not lost!
    Things are percievably better as far as those in authoritative positions,(IE), legislature, and some district attorney"s and State attorney Generals
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Links