New phone

This is a discussion on New phone within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; should i get the blackberry or a I phone i was wondering will the blackberry post on here...

Thread: New phone

Distinguished Member Array mathewsman's Avatar

New phone

should i get the blackberry or a I phone i was wondering will the blackberry post on here
    NRA sence 2003 Colt defender Taurus .357 mag
    Taurus tcp x box gamer tag mathewsman

2. Remove Ads

Why kind of blackberry, the Storm series is a breeze to post online. The Curve's I've used aren't quite as internet friendly. I'd look into some of the Android offerings.

I have a Tour 9630...and really like it. It is similar to the AT&T 9700 Bold. Love the Blackberry line...not a big fan of touch screens.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Liked my blackberries(pearl, curve, storm, tour), Love my iPhone! Everything that I could do with my BB I can do with my iPhone and alot more!

Quote Originally Posted by jwhite75 View Post
    I have a Tour 9630...
    just ordered it online just waiting for it to come in the mail

I have had my Iphone for a little over a year and i still love it. I have owned treos, and blackberry's and they are fine, but just no where near as nice as the Iphone

I have no troubles with posting online from my blackberry. I have the Curve 8530 and like it better than my old curve. You may also want to check out the HTC phones....they are nice as well

Personally I have the Tour and very happy with it.

The I-phone is not a phone it is a computer that you can carry in your pocket.

I will never own a I-phone. The battery is not removeable and since it is non-removeable the phone can be track at anytime.

Got a blackberry tour and don't like it. Going to trade it in for the I phone

Iphone guy for 2 months now, love it. Best potty toy, ever, too. My brother called in a bind for a phone #, I put him on speaker, and hit Google to answer while we talked.

The Knocking live video ap lets you shoot live video to another Iphone, again while on speaker phone.

Pretty intuitive phone, even for a geezer, but I just got Iphone for dummies to get all it can do out of it. Only complaint is you will need a car charger, one at home, and one at work, they eat power up.
    I'm not a lawyer or a LEO, just a pantload with a computer.

Should of gotten a Droid....

HTC Thunderbolt....4G Lightning Speed

I'm putting in another vote for the iPhone. This is probably the most intuitive phone I've ever used, light years ahead of the Motorola Droid (at least for now).
    Kimber Pro TLE II (EDC)
    Bersa Thunder .380 (EDC)
    Sig Sauer P226
    Bushmaster XM15-E2S
    Winchester Model 70 .270

I love my BB Curve 8330 with Sprint. I am looking at getting the new Bold 9650 that was just announced. BlackBerry Bold 9650 Officially Announced! | CrackBerry.com Don't get me wrong, the iPhone is nice, I just personally prefer the BlackBerries.

• If my battery runs dead, I have a spare that I can swap, can't do that with an iPhone.
    • One of my batteries is an Extended life battery, cannot put an extended battery in an iPhone, unless it is external.
    • 99% of crank emergency chargers (found in Bug Out Bags) cannot charge the iPhone (or iPod), but they charge my BlackBerries just fine.

I've had a Pearl and now I have a Curve and I am planning on getting the Bold. If I ever left a BB, it would probably be for an Android phone. I carry two phones, the Curve (Sprint CDMA) and a i880 (Boost/Nextel iDEN), everywhere I go one of the two works. I have the i880 mainly for the two-way Direct Connect. There is a soon to be released iDEN Android, called the i1, I might consider getting it for the my second line. Motorola i1 - Push-To-Talk Phone - Motorola USA

My 2
    Kel-Tec P-3at, Taurus PT-908, Glock 17, Glock 19, Glock 26, Kel-Tec SUB-2000 9mm (Glock 17 mag compatible),Kel-Tec PF-9, Ruger SP-101 2 barrel hammerless, Maverick Arms 88 Security 8-shot 12 gauge, Marlin 336W .30-30 Win., Rossi Model 92 SRC .357 Mag.

Senior Member Array Daddy Warcrimes's Avatar
    I've had a blackberry issued at work, and I hated the thing. The browser is just plain awful.
    The wife has a Palm Pre and loves it. iPhone and Pre browsers are based on webkit; it is my understanding that the current Blackberry browser is not (bet the next one may be).

Pre supports Flash, iPhone does not (never bothered on the blackberry, connection was too slow).
    "and suddenly I can not hold back my sword hand's anger"

DaddyWarcrimes.com

I love my iPhone! BUT, I'd really like to seriously consider leaving AT&T and getting a Droid phone. I love the idea of multitasking...and not being with AT&T.

I haven't looked into many other phones because I still have so much time left with AT&T but any replacement would NEED Wifi.
    Guns don't kill people, people kill people...and chimps do, if they have a gun

Links