My Conclusions

This is a discussion on My Conclusions within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by grady If the politicians won't solve this, we the people will. If the people wake up....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Conclusions

Question

Quote Originally Posted by grady View Post
    If the politicians won't solve this, we the people will.
    If the people wake up.
    NRA PATRON LIFE
    BROWN WATER NAVY

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by SatCong View Post
    If the people wake up.
    Yes. I should say "we the people can, if enough are willing."

Senior Member Array BruceGibson's Avatar
    I've lived on the Border, and I agree. It's way past time to close the spigot and stop the flow of illegals...regardless of nationality.

My primary concern is, if our border is so easily penetrated by relatively unsophisticated working-class South Americans, how easy would it be for sophisticated, well-financed terrorist-type folks to cross over?

The illegal immigrant problem is nothing short of a glaring neon sign showing a major weakness in our national security.

Senior Moderator
    Washington has to accept that Northern Mexico is a failed state and has become a defacto "Narco State" which is controled by forces outside of the Mexician Government. The Mexician Government has in fact been fighting a guerrilla war against the trafficers for the past 4 years.
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

Biker, I agree wholeheartedly. There's a first for everything.
    Get the U.N. out of the U.S.
    Get the U.S. out of the U.N.

Mic
    Brother you sure got that right. I really love those that say being a Illegal alien isn't a crime, YES IT IS! just like shop lifting may not seam like that big a crime, it is still illegal and cost businesses millions each year. Those that are hear illegally cause a drain our society and don't contribute by paying taxes, they are literally steeling our children's future.
    Timid people sleep peacefully at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Molôn Labé!

Here, here BikerRN!

This has got to stop, and I would beg any of you accusing this movement of racism, please, please, ask any naturalized citizen what they think of illegal immigration. No matter what the color of their skin, they almost unanimously agree, they don't want them here!!

They make a mockery of the ones who jumped through the hoops and did everything right to get their green card! Of course, you're not going to see any of them interviewed on MSNBC anytime soon. That time space is reserved for the "reverend" Al Sharpton and his ilk so they can inform us all about how this nothing but racism and fascism,and how Arizona is the beginning of the Fourth Reich.

Personally, I believe that if they start using violence as they've promised to against American citizens and businesses, this needs to be considered an unsanctioned act of warfare aginst America, and treated as such.
    "Stand your ground, don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" - John Parker April 19th, 1775 Lexington, MA

Μολών λαβέ!

Quote Originally Posted by BikerRN;1601391 [B
    No, I'm not angry enough to commit illegal acts against illegal immigrants[/B], but if it were legal I could very easily see myself in the desert hunting and shooting illegals as they attempted to enter this country.
    We deserve better without rewarding those that commit illegal acts by giving them amnesty.

Biker
    Good post and I'm with ya Biker. If it were legal (which would be huge deterrent)... would I have to buy a tag?
    "Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom" Gen. George Patton

Sponsor
    Are Out-of-State Varmint Permits issued in AZ?

GO BIKER!
    T*A*N*S*T*A*A*F*L
    The best things in life are not free.
    They are paid for with the blood of brave men and women!
    M&P Forum
    Ohioans For Concealed Carry
    Holsters

This entire crisis is the direct result Washington's pursuit of greater power and money.
    Power-- the votes of a dependent and largely-uneducated underclass.
    money-- from the lobbyists of businesses/corporations profiting from cheap labor.
    And it's reaching a tipping point now...as seen with this weekend's mass rallies.
    The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

There is definitely an undeclared war and something has got to be done.
    Very good post Biker, and from another border state resident, I could not agree more!

Distinguished Member
    An ounce of lead is worth 200lbs of cop.

Senior Member Array older gunner's Avatar
    Biker,
    I agree with you 100% and have felt this way for a long time. Our national legislators are a disgrace.
    Wisdom of the Older Gunner:
    To carry a firearm and not have to use it is a blessing
    To not carry a firearm and need one is avoidable and sometimes fatal stupidity

Well said Biker, I don't understand why a state had to declare illegal immigration to be illegal. We've got a huge problem and it's lon past the time our leaders should have done something about it. I'm all for immigration, done properly the way most of our ancestors did.

Stay on your toes Biker!
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

Distinguished Member Array AutoFan's Avatar
    It is my firm belief that if the Federal and State governments don't do something soon, people will take matters into their own hands. A lot of people could disappear in the desert if no one can legally report them missing. It would be tragic, but I feel it will be inevitable if nothing is done by the governments.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links