My Conclusions

This is a discussion on My Conclusions within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Having grown up on the border with Mexico I have lived among illegals for years. I have worked with them, broke bread with them and ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Conclusions

My Conclusions

Having grown up on the border with Mexico I have lived among illegals for years.

I have worked with them, broke bread with them and even given them water to drink as the rule of the desert is you never refuse a man a drink of water. The situation lately, actually for the past ten years or so, has changed in a manner that cannot, in my opinion, endure and the time for human compassion for illegals has ceased. Like it or not this is an undeclared war upon the United States by Mexico and the drug cartels.

Before someone gets on their high horse and accuses me of being against immigrants I will tell you up front that I am married to an immigrant that came into this country legally. The point I'm trying to make is, there is a legal and proper way to enter this country. If you fail to follow those legal and proper channels you should get what's coming to you, and I don't mean just deported.

I am actively calling upon our legislators in Washington, D.C. to do more than pay lip service to the problem. I am calling on them to declare war and militarize the border. The cartels can do what they want on the border, because it's their's. It may be American soil, but it is in the possession of the cartels. There are areas that are too "hot" for the Border Patrol to go into right here on American soil. That is an outrage and a disgrace! They don't go into certain areas because they know that the cartels control them and the violence you hear about in Mexico will spill over to America. I got news for them, it already has spilled over.

The American citizens on the border derserve, and I am demanding, the same protection from our government as those that don't live directly on the border receive. Put troops on the border and shoot any "groups" walking in the desert within one mile of the border. Illegal Aliens or wetbacks should not be receiving any sort of Constitutional protection just because they are on our soil.

I reached these conclusions after following the various threads in this and other forums, past expiriences and current day to day living. Call me a bigot, a racist and anything else you want. All I want is my country back, and if it takes a few dead mexicans to get it, so be it. The way things are now I am frustrated and angry. No, I'm not angry enough to commit illegal acts against illegal immigrants, but if it were legal I could very easily see myself in the desert hunting and shooting illegals as they attempted to enter this country.

Those that don't live here don't understand the frustration and sense of disappointment in our federal government, as well as the very real feeling of not being safe. We deserve better without rewarding those that commit illegal acts by giving them amnesty.

I can sense and see this coming to a head here on the border, as the good citizens here won't tolerate the status quo for much longer.

Biker
    Last edited by rstickle; May 2nd, 2010 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Removal of possibly derogatory term

2. Remove Ads

Biker, I sure can't argue with you about this. Stay safe brother.
    Don't do things you don't want to explain to the Paramedics!

Stupidity should be painful.

Thank you BikerRN for your accurate and timely assessment of the delima facing not only our border states but our nation.
    One should never confuse good fortune with good training.
    Illegitimus Non Carborundum.
    In God we trust.

I understand and I am with you on this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

It is very hard to understand this for people not in the border states. While I wholeheartedly agree with your synopsis....I know there is no way I can truly grasp how it must feel with an impending sense of doom everyday. Stay safe and remain vigilant.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

VIP Member
    I know that you and I don't always agree on here Biker but that was a darn good post. Good luck and stay safe.
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

Distinguished Member Array Paymeister's Avatar
    May God protect you and your family, give you wisdom for when to wait and when to act, courage when you should take action, skill and diligence in discharging such duty, success in your efforts (but grace if you fail), and humility when you've finished.

As much as someone from a distance away can understand, I think I do... and I agree that the job of the military is to defend the borders.

Might send this to some of the conservative petition-circulators, too.
    Recently updated website: http://www.damagedphotorepair.com

I couldn't agree with you more. It's time we secure the boarder at what ever cost. I am tired of the illegal's saying that they have rights here in the states. They don't untill they are a citizen here, if they want "rights " they should go back to Mexico where they have rights.

It's sad that they use the racist label on anyone who speakes out on imigration. It has nothing to do with race. If these were Englishmen comming over illegaly I would still have the same issues.

As always great post Biker

I just pulled this from Yahoo News.

Obama once promised to tackle immigration reform in his first 100 days, but has pushed back that timetable several times. He said this week that Congress may lack the "appetite" to take on immigration after going through a tough legislative year. However, Obama and Congress could address related issues, like boosting personnel and resources for border security, in spending bills this year

The people of Arizona have been begging the Feds for help and have gotten nothing but lip service and empty promises. Now the feds don't have the appetite for it. This years legislative session was tough. Congress needs a little time off 'cause they're tired. While the people of Arizona fight the battle daily, we don't get to take the summer off 'cause we had a rough winter.

I hope people wake up. Arizona would much rather the Feds enforce the existing law than have to use our precious resources to battle not only the federal government but the illegals too.

For those of you who do not live in border states please, please understand that Arizona has it's back in the corner and we have no choice but to fight back.

Congress does not want to tackle the immigration problem because it might cost them votes. In action on their part may carry a higher price tag than just votes.

Livin' in AZ and tired of the illegals.
    Don't tread on me or mine.
    I am comfortable laying on a rock in the sun; bothering no one. If you choose to ignore the above statement, you will wish all you had to do, is deal with a snake.

VIP Member
    Those that don't live here don't understand the frustration and sense of disappointment in our federal government, as well as the very real feeling of not being safe. We deserve better without rewarding those that commit illegal acts by giving them amnesty.
    QUOTE; BikerRN

These Malfeasant buffoons in Disneyland on the Potomac,aka(Washington) Need to Get off their butts, and fix this problem
    I have a strong feeling these negligent, treasonous fools will see the light in November, and anyone filling their shoes had better give a heads up to this encroaching problem which is fast consuming our country.
    I live in Michigan, and have long felt as you do BikerRN, so you have my support, as well as the support and prayers from virtually all my friends and family.
    possible Solution:
    Lets move the Halls OF Congress down to Sierra Vista, Az, or Las Cruces Nm, or Laredo Tx
    Last edited by rstickle; May 2nd, 2010 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Language work around
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

BikerRN , I understand and agree.
    NRA PATRON LIFE
    BROWN WATER NAVY

Distinguished Member Array morintp's Avatar
    Biker, I couldn't agree with you more. I have never understood why we do not have a military presence along our borders. I think that we should have bases strategically located along our borders. I would love to see a double layer fence with electronic surveillance patrolled by our military. A minefield would be appropriate between the fence too.

Yes it would cost a fortune, but it is necessary. No legislation or enforcement will do any good as long as the borders are a turnstile. Besides, the money spent would stimulate the economy and reduce unemployment. Plus, think of the savings once we deport all of the illegals draining our system.
    64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.

Very well articulated position there BikerRN.

You get no arguments from me. Ranchers, farmers and regular people who live on the border are hanging on by a thread. To allow upstanding, civil minded, productive citizens who also provide for our economy be assassinated on their own property while tending their cattle and the government provides no more response other than lip service makes me want to vomit.

You're 100% correct Biker, things are about to boil over and I'm afraid it's going to get ugly down there when citizens have to take matters into their own hand.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

I just sent it to my two Senators and Congresscritter.

Sending it to the Congresscritter was a waste of time, as the buffoon believes in giving AZ back to Mexico one illegal at a time and studied at the feet of Cesar Chavez. :barf:

Biker

If the politicians won't solve this, we the people will.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links