2-year-old Mistakenly Sips white Russian

This is a discussion on 2-year-old Mistakenly Sips white Russian within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; 2-year-old mistakenly sips white Russian at Boston eatery - BostonHerald.com Got milk? South Boston toddler Jadm Moschella apparently thought he’d hit the motherload Saturday night ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2-year-old Mistakenly Sips white Russian

Distinguished Member Array BlueNinjaGo's Avatar

2-year-old mistakenly sips white Russian at Boston eatery - BostonHerald.com

Got milk?

South Boston toddler Jadm Moschella apparently thought he’d hit the motherload Saturday night when, while out to dinner with his parents and stepsister, he reached for a glass and began drinking - a white Russian intended for his dad!

“It’s white and he thought it was milk. He took one sip and started gagging,” said 2-year-old Jadm’s outraged mother, Jessica Smith, 22, who immediately called police from her table at the Rainbow Dragon restaurant on West Broadway.

“I was so scared,” she told the Herald. “I grabbed it out of his hand. Jeez. Try to get dinner and it’s a crime scene.”

Smith said Jadm’s father, Albert Moschella, 35, had ordered the potent potion of vodka, cream and coffee liquer, while his daughter was waiting on a Sprite and Smith, a fruity sex on the beach cocktail.

Liang Hu, a manager at Rainbow Dragon, said the family’s waiter placed all the beverages in the center of the table and later apologized for the mixup.

“The kids’ parents ordered the drinks. Our waiter made the drinks. The waiter put the drinks on the table. The parents didn’t watch the kids,” Hu charged.

Smith acknowledged the waiter’s mea culpa, but said, “My son just drank alcohol. Sorry’s not going to cover it. I said to him, ‘Did you card my 2-year-old tonight?’ ”

Smith accepted responsibility for parental distractions as she said the drinks were served while she was gathering up the menus to give their food order. She said Moschella was reading his horoscope to his daughter from a placemat.

Paramedics responded to the eatery and determined Jadm was fine, and a grateful Smith said her son, seemingly bored with his Big Burst juice box, never acted tipsy.

“He’s a smart 2-year-old,” she said. “We go (to Rainbow Dragon) all the time, but I’ll never go back.”

Boston police spokesman officer Joe Zanoli said the incident appeared to have been an accident that fortunately ended well.

“The preliminary investigation does not show any wrongdoing by the establishment,” Zanoli said. “We will look into any potential violations. If any are found, a licensed premise violation may be issued at a later date.”
    Wow. Sounds like a bit of over-reaction by the parents. My son grabbed my beer off the end table and took a sip before we could get it away from him. We didn't freak out and call for paramedics. If anything, I think the waiter delivered the drinks to the parents. The kid took it out of the parent's possession. The parents are the ones providing alcohol to minors.

VIP Member
    The dad sits there while his two-year old drinks takes a sip of his white russian and he wants to blame the waiter!?

This is wrong on so many levels...

Daddy needs to have some sense beat into him.

Really," Call the cops, Call a lawyer!" What's happened to responsibility and common sense? Gone, I guess..
    Light travels faster than sound...thats why some people appear bright before they speak

That is so outrageous I seriously thought I was reading an article from The Onion.

I got them figured out: Let me google that for you

Big deal. It's not going to do any real damage, so what's the beef with the stupid parents?
    Les Baer 45
    Sig Man
    N.R.A. Patron Life Member
    M.C.R.G.O.

A couple of total jerks, probably hoping to play lawsuit lottery.

The parents didn’t watch the kids
    Jessica Smith, 22, who immediately called police from her table at the Rainbow Dragon restaurant on West Broadway.
    Paramedics responded...her son, seemingly bored with his Big Burst juice box, never acted tipsy.
    Parents need to work on parenting and common sense.

You have to watch a 2 year old all of the time. Parenting 101!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Once in the grips, straight to the lips.

All I can say is the parents must have trouble walking with their head so far up...

Good Lord, I mean WTH is the big deal? The restaurant is better off without these freaks. I feel sorry for the kids. The parents are 110% RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS.
    “The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.”

Patrick Henry
    Quote Originally Posted by UnklFungus
    If it is ok to disarm legal citizens to reduce crime, then doesn't it stand to disband the military to prevent war?

Distinguished Member Array Guardian's Avatar
    If I was the Owner of the Restuarant, I wouldn't want them back, irresponsible parents in my view, no, let me rephrase that, stupid parents.

There, I feel better.
    "I dislike death, however, there are some things I dislike more than death. Therefore, there are times when I will not avoid danger" Mencius"

I would have looked straight back at the mother and said why did you let your kid drink an alcoholic beverage,you gotta keep one eye on toddlers 100% of the time,For mom to call the cops is outrageous,
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

The cops should have charged the parents with child neglect.
    If I gave a crap about what you think about my guns.....it was early this morning and I already flushed it!

Approves

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UnklFungus View Post
    Once in the grips, straight to the lips.

All I can say is the parents must have trouble walking with their head so far up...

Good Lord, I mean WTH is the big deal? The restaurant is better off without these freaks. I feel sorry for the kids. The parents are 110% RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^YEP^^^^^^^^^^^^

I second that

What morons(parents)

Can anyone tell me what a benefit of a doubt is really worth?
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links