Ford F150

This is a discussion on Ford F150 within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Just got myself a new ride... its a new 2010 Ford F150 FX4, Candy Red color. Got some goodies inside... leather, moonroof... the works. Dont ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ford F150

Ford F150

Just got myself a new ride... its a new 2010 Ford F150 FX4, Candy Red color. Got some goodies inside... leather, moonroof... the works. Dont mean to be bragging... but i am proud. Was wondering about aftermarket products for it. I had a bedliner and toneau cover installed at J&R upholsterty in town here... gotta give the small town business some dough... but am thinking about maybe a new grill, aftermarket exhaust, or some cool trailer hitch attachments. What web sites are good? Thanks. Bunker

2. Remove Ads

Congrats! You should be proud of anything you worked for.

Check out autoanything.com, they have some pretty nice prices on aftermarket accessories as well as parts.

Good luck with your new truck! Get you a nice mobile gun safe for your truck.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Congrats on your new ride...Check out the Ford Truck World web site. Those guys should be able to guide you to the "best" places for aftermarket goodies. JMO
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

Quote Originally Posted by bunker View Post
    Just got myself a new ride... its a new 2010 Ford F150 FX4, Candy Red color. Got some goodies inside... leather, moonroof... the works. Dont mean to be bragging... but i am proud. Was wondering about aftermarket products for it. I had a bedliner and toneau cover installed at J&R upholsterty in town here... gotta give the small town business some dough... but am thinking about maybe a new grill, aftermarket exhaust, or some cool trailer hitch attachments. What web sites are good? Thanks. Bunker
    You can actually AFFORD extras after buying the truck?? I got sticker shock bad, the last time I priced those!
    Light travels faster than sound...thats why some people appear bright before they speak

A tow package and a transmission cooler would be the first thing added if not already installed from the dealer.

Im kind of a no thrills type of guy (performance over bling)
    But thats just me, add all the things you want and like.
    "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
    - Sir Winston Churchill

VIP Member
    CAI kit would help with performance......

No wonder Ford's truck sales went up 42% last month! I bought a new F150 as well.
    Attached Images
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.-Seneca

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. If I have a gun, what do I have to be paranoid about?" -Clint Smith

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Jeff Cooper

awesome looking Raptor. I paid $8,000 less than sticker... dont know why they sticker so high if they know they will sell for less. Simmons Rockwell in Hallstead PA... good price. They put their lowest price on the window...good people to deal with. My truck comes with a 36 gallon gas tank!!!! Bunker

That Raptor is awesome.....love the look of it....

To the OP...I used to use this company when they were stylin concepts, They seem to have a good selection of stuff.

http://www.stylintrucks.com/
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Quote Originally Posted by bunker View Post
    Congrats on the new truck! Leave the exhaust/computer/air cleaner/engine alone until the factory warranty is up. You must have some kind of spalsh guards (mud flaps). If you go for steps check out Home and look at their Wheel-To-Wheel steps, they give you that step at the front of the bed that you'll wish you had soon after you get cab length steps (you may have a bed step, I think Ford was offering one). Don't get to restrictive of a grille insert over your grille, she needs to breath too. Oh yeah, DON"T FORGET THE CHROME!
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joker1 View Post
    ..... You must have some kind of splash guards (mud flaps)......
    +1, they help keep rocks from chipping the quarter panels!
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.-Seneca

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. If I have a gun, what do I have to be paranoid about?" -Clint Smith

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Jeff Cooper

Deffinetly invest in a good grill not one from the dealership. I bought my ford off my parents (to help them with cash) and my step dad bought the ford grill guard (500 bucks) its a complete bolt together kit, it probably has more bolt to connect everything then my Harley had. You can always just put the hitch and get a good lock for it. Great looking truck.
    When life gives you lemons, Open a lemonaid buisness.

bunker, congratulations.

I had my F150 for twelve years or so. Finally traded it in and got a Toyota. The Toy serves my needs better now, at the time that I bought it the F150 did.

Drive it in good health and have many happy miles together.

Biker

Congrats. Cant go wrong with a F150!
    Aftermarket parts? At least around here it is by FAR the most common truck around. Im sure there are TONS of parts for it everywhere!
    Wo die Notwehr aufhört, fängt der Mord an
    (Murder begins where self-defense ends)
    Georg Büchner

Had a hard tanu installed on mine, power moon, and rear windows ,side rain guards for the windows, soft bed liner (FORD part), VIPER security system, chrome bug deflector, door guards, large screen GPS, K&N air filter, Rear seat DVD, various lights (no not on the roof) such as the led bar under the gate, back up avoidance system, ham radio gear, 20" rims with Parelli's and a heavy duty chrome plated SS push bar that is attached to the frame on the front...

Yeah some of the stuff was FORD factory with the package I had on it.....

FYI always back into parking spaces and you would be real surprised just how many times some dummy has backed into my bar... doing no damage to me but leaving just a tad of paint behind and setting off my alarm system....

N the son says I do not have a PU but a Lincon town car with a big trunk....

Edit: In my youth I would never add such thrills to my cars, deemed it unnecessary and for wimps, no air, cruse, but just a nice radio and good tires.... Now as a old fart I like my extras, it makes the ride to get there more enjoyable
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links