Dhimmitude

Dhimmitude

This is a discussion on Dhimmitude within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Strange word, even stranger meaning...google it and see if it does'nt kind of bother you also. Do you realize that muslims are exempt from " ...

Thread: Dhimmitude

Dhimmitude

Strange word, even stranger meaning...google it and see if it does'nt kind of bother you also. Do you realize that muslims are exempt from " Obama care" and any penalties associated with not participating in it?
    When one starts connecting the dots, one tends to start thinking like the dreaded " conspiracy theorist ". For once, I'm hoping that time goes fast, at least to the elections!

Note...any mention of ANY religon is not designed to open ANY discussion of that religon. It's only brought up as to how it applies to " dhimmitude ". I thought this interesting enough to chance the thread being deleted.
    Last edited by boatail; May 4th, 2010 at 08:44 AM. Reason: sp.
    Light travels faster than sound...thats why some people appear bright before they speak

Administrator
    "Note...any mention of ANY religon is not designed to open ANY discussion of that religon. It's only brought up as to how it applies to " dhimmitude ". I thought this interesting enough to chance the thread being deleted."

Guess what? No politics either unless somehow self-defense, 2nd Amendment, or firearms related.

I need to close the thread BUT, you can post it over on ConservativeStronghold.

copy that, I hope it does'nt get to the self defense point
    Light travels faster than sound...thats why some people appear bright before they speak

Sponsored Links