If you're an American, You really need to see this.

This is a discussion on If you're an American, You really need to see this. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; YouTube - L.A. Teacher Calls for Mexican Revolt in the U.S....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you're an American, You really need to see this.

Senior Member Array Pure Kustom's Avatar

Since this is a family friendly forum, and I just "re-signed" that I accept all the rules of the forum, I cannot say what I REALLY think about this commie puke. But at the very least, he should not be teaching in an American institution of higher learning in which his salary is being paid thru tax dollars collected from the very people he is preaching revolution against. Send him and his followers back to the "old country" south of the Rio Grande.
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

Quote Originally Posted by JDE101 View Post
    Since this is a family friendly forum, and I just "re-signed" that I accept all the rules of the forum, I cannot say what I REALLY think about this commie puke. But at the very least, he should not be teaching in an American institution of higher learning in which his salary is being paid thru tax dollars collected from the very people he is preaching revolution against. Send him and his followers back to the "old country" south of the Rio Grande.
    +1 and I will add ..Let him try to make that same speech in Mexico against the Mexican government...He spits in the face of the government / people that give him the ability to have what he has and the freedom to have it.
    Last edited by Hardcorp; May 9th, 2010 at 02:23 PM. Reason: spell check...
    Nothing says more about how you feel, than a lead flower.

May 08, 2010 — Ron Gochez UCLA Professor Calls for Mexican Revolt in the United States.

Sedition is the stirring up of rebellion against the government in power. Treason is the violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or state, giving aid to enemies, or levying war against one's state. Sedition is encouraging one's fellow citizens to rebel against their state, whereas treason is actually betraying one's country by aiding and abetting another state. Sedition laws somewhat equate to terrorism and public order laws.

Ron Gochez is NOT a professor at UCLA. Gochez is currently a HISTORY teacher (yikes) at Santee H.S. in Los Angeles.

Here is his H.S.:
    Santee Education Complex
    Phone: (213) 763-1000
    Los Angeles Unified School District
    Tel: 213-241-7000
    superintendent@lausd.net
    Los Angeles Board of Education:
    Tel: 213-241-6389
    Email: steve.zimmer@lausd.net

hes just another Mexican Bigot , Mexicans will neve rhave what America has , Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness!
    Bushmaster XM15 E2S Shorty
    Walther P99 .40 S&W
    Romanian WASR GP 10/63
    Remington model 700 30-06
    Savage Model 62 .22lr
    Glock 19 gen 3 TALO

A teacher that should have his credentials removed at the very least.

I especially enjoyed the “Frail racist white people” remark he had better grow eyes in the back of his head.
    Tom
    Osculare pultem meam! - Kiss my grits!

Senior Member Array hudsonvalley's Avatar
    He is such a Richard Van Dyke........
    Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
    ---Ronald Reagan

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDE101 View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^YEP^^^^^^^^

Kinda what I was thinking

Hard to Imagine these morons think Mexico is somehow Vastly superior to the US
    See My first tag line below, (yes its sarcasm), but things seem to be heading down that very road

Hey man, you live in America now... speak Spanish!
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

I think that teacher's name was 'Richard Cranium'......wasn't it?
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

This video is from April 2008:

April 17, 2008 — Ron Gochez rallies a group of student protesters advocating illegal immigration into America as forming a "Northern Front" of revolution against 'racist' whites and capitalism.

This video is being added to our archive collection of evidence of a growing separatist movement in America, displayed at Boycott Absolut Vodka

We are using the boycott of Absolut Vodka over their offensive ad in Mexico to warn more Americans of the rising security threat within our nation that is being fueled by illegal immigration.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If he felt like this because of a vodka commercial. He must really love us in Az. Hate speech back then, is still hate speech now. He has just had 3 years to perfect it.

The Drudge website had this posted on their website I was told and since has taken it down, probably because of it timeline. Hate has no timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    I think that teacher's name was 'Richard Cranium'......wasn't it?
    You Sir, are just tooooooo darn funny for your own good! I love it!!!

Along the lines of other comments, even tho the vid was from 2008, folks like that, that are soooo unhappy with their status in the good ole USA, should grab their "bug out" bags and haul buggy back from whence they came. Perhaps they would be happier among their own revolutionaries in their own country...JMO
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

Did anyone manage to make it to the end?

He is just another blow hole and nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Kustom View Post
    This video is from April 2008:

April 17, 2008 — Ron Gochez rallies a group of student protesters advocating illegal immigration into America as forming a "Northern Front" of revolution against 'racist' whites and capitalism.
    If he hates "racist whites" and Capitalism so much, why isn't he living and teaching down south in Venezuela for his buddy "Ugo" Chavez?

Probably because as a "teacher," he's smart enough to know he'd be thrown in prison down there if he said the wrong thing or looked cross-eyed.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

I like him. I think it's a very smart idea. Hopefully, he will begin soon. {sarcasm}

Distinguished Member Array lacrosse50's Avatar
    Couldn't watch it all the way through. That much stupid just gets me all riled up.
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
    -Herbert Spencer

NRA Life Member

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links