Is SS for gun control?

Is SS for gun control?

This is a discussion on Is SS for gun control? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Is Steven Seagal against or for gun control? I know he is a deputy sheriff in Louisiana when not making movies. Does anybody know if ...

Thread: Is SS for gun control?

Ex Member Array HollowpointHank's Avatar

Is SS for gun control?

Is Steven Seagal against or for gun control? I know he is a deputy sheriff in Louisiana when not making movies. Does anybody know if he thinks regular folks should be able to carry fiearms, or does he think like Hollywood that all gun toters are bafoons? Just curious.

Just curious--does it really matter what Stevie Seagull thinks? It's not like he's running for office....

it's a moo point--who cares what a cow thinks..

(yes, I have watched too much TV in my past...yes, I know moo <> moot---it's a joke)
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

Ex Member Array HollowpointHank's Avatar
    As I said, just curious. Some law enforcement are anti gun. Most Hollyweird types are.

Distinguished Member Array razor02097's Avatar
    I watched some of the episodes. I have also seen where there was a time when the guy had a pistol in the car loaded... they ran it, it came back clean the guy was cooperative so Steven unloaded it for him and separated it in his vehicle then told him about the Louisiana gun laws concerning transporting them then told him have a nice day.

Steven Seagal also is a very very good marksman and is a stickler with gun rules. As long as the "Steven Seagal lawman" show isn't made up I believe SS is pro gun.
    There is something about firing 4,200 thirty millimeter rounds/min that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

VIP Member
    Oh, my! I don't watch much TV so I though this was a joke at first. I just Googled it. "Cops" meets "The Glimmerman"! I just put the first disc in my Neflix que. This is going to be a hilarious - in a kind of sad and pathetic way.
    If you have never broken your gun or bled on your gun in training, you're doing it wrong!
    Train hard, live easy.

Distinguished Member Array razor02097's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner71 View Post
    Oh, my! I don't watch much TV so I though this was a joke at first. I just Googled it. "Cops" meets "The Glimmerman"! I just put the first disc in my Neflix que. This is going to be a hilarious - in a kind of sad and pathetic way.
    When you watch it you will change your tune. He doesn't do crazy karate moves or anything he does bust people. Hard to believe but actors are real people too.
    There is something about firing 4,200 thirty millimeter rounds/min that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Ever since SS claimed he could kill an Alaska Brown/Grizzly bear with only his knife, I pretty much have dismissed him as a legend in his own mind and could'nt care less what he thinks. The couple of minutes I saw of his "cop" show, just enforced that opinion. That's all this is, my opinion, btw..
    Light travels faster than sound...thats why some people appear bright before they speak

He is pro-gun

Quote Originally Posted by HollowpointHank View Post
    Is Steven Seagal against or for gun control? I know he is a deputy sheriff in Louisiana when not making movies. Does anybody know if he thinks regular folks should be able to carry fiearms, or does he think like Hollywood that all gun toters are bafoons? Just curious.
    Sorry for the first post being a zombie-post from over a year ago, but I wanted to post this, being a fan of Segal's earlier movies. He claims to be a pro-2nd Amendment environmentalist, but has given money to PETA. I've never seen a PETA member who was pro-2nd, but Segal loves guns and is also a Buddhist. Strange guy, who seems to get more strange every year.

Action Star Fires Away At Gun Control Steven Seagal Pulled No Punches At A Sportsmen's Dinner. He Left With Bullets And A White Hat. - Philly.com

When I first saw the show I thought he was actually going to be in a beat car,The truth is he drives around in a 3 car posse with like 5 other cops that have his back,they drive around and he uses his ZEN LOL to scope out guys walking down the street and when his spidey sense tingles they stop and confront the guy
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    SS movies are mildly entertaining and tend to be predictable. As to what he actually does in his "reality" show or what he actually thinks about gun control, I care as much as he does about me.

Distinguished Member Array claude clay's Avatar
    more important is how them hollieweird peoples feel about that flip up thingy...

after all, my local politicians are soo concerned about my local gun laws what for that some crip in LA did with a stolen gun last night.
    Arthritis sucks big-big
    -------------------
    Why do those elected to positions of power than work so hard
    to deny those same opportunities to the same people who empowered them

Sponsored Links