A really bad day (joke)

A really bad day (joke)

This is a discussion on A really bad day (joke) within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; A little guy is sitting at the bar staring at his drink when a large, threateningly leering biker steps up next to him, grabs his ...

Thread: A really bad day (joke)

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar

A really bad day (joke)

A little guy is sitting at the bar staring at his drink when a large, threateningly leering biker steps up next to him, grabs his drink and gulps it down in one swig.

"Well, watcha' gonna do about it?" he says menacingly, as the little guy bursts into tears.

"Come on, man," the biker says, " I didn't think you'd CRY. I can`t stand to see a man crying."

"This is the worst day of my life," says the little guy.

"I`m a complete failure. I was late to a meeting, and my Boss fired me. When I went to the parking lot, I found my car stolen and I don't have any insurance, I left my wallet in the cab I took home. I found my wife in bed with the gardener and then my dog bit me.

"So I came to this bar to work up the courage to put an end to it all. I buy a drink, I drop a capsule in, and sit here watching the poison dissolve. Then a wise-ass like you shows up and drinks the whole thing!"

Ya just have to know what your doing all the time!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

DOH!!!!
    “The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.”

Patrick Henry
    Quote Originally Posted by UnklFungus
    If it is ok to disarm legal citizens to reduce crime, then doesn't it stand to disband the military to prevent war?

A truck driver had just received his dinner when three bikers came in. The first one grabbed his drink, the second one took his plate and the third one took his dessert.

The trucker calmly got up paid for his meal and walked out.

The bikers feeling superior started to boast to the waitress: "He wasn't much of a man, he didn't even protest."

The waitress, looking out the window said: "He mustn't be much of a truck driver either. He just drove over three motorcycles."
    Steven
    The "news media" has ceased being the watch dog of the people and has become the apologist for an irresponsible government.

A Catholic Priest was guilt-ridden after running over a frog in his car. He stopped and was surprised to find the frog still alive.
    He took the frog home and revived it with a warm bath and a bowl of fly soup. The frog was emotional and tired, so he popped it into bed and administered a small kiss to help bring on sleep.
    Immediately the frog was transformed into an 11 year old boy…..

And that, your honour , is the case for the defence!

Sponsored Links