OTM's (Merged)

This is a discussion on OTM's (Merged) within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Stands for Other Than Mexicans.... the real problem with our open boarders.... By WSBTV Channel 2 must see storys part 1 Channel 2 Investigates U.S. ...

Thread: OTM's (Merged)

Exclamation OTM's (Merged)

Stands for Other Than Mexicans.... the real problem with our open boarders....

By WSBTV Channel 2 must see storys

part 1 Channel 2 Investigates U.S. Border Security Part 1 - Video - WSB Atlanta

part 2 Channel 2 Investigates U.S. Border Security Part 2 - Video - WSB Atlanta

2. Remove Ads

Sounds like all the more reason to have the law they have. I wonder why a certain unnamed person committed treason to speak out against it with a leader of a nation that enables it? Way to turn on your country!
    “The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.”

Patrick Henry
    Quote Originally Posted by UnklFungus
    If it is ok to disarm legal citizens to reduce crime, then doesn't it stand to disband the military to prevent war?

It may just take a 'nuked' city to close the border...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I think Arizona is the only entity in this Country to actually get it!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    It may just take a 'nuked' city to close the border...
    Don't laugh, that unfortunately is a possibility. I don't get the mentality of those that allow illegal immigration and work against efforts to stem it's flow. SO anti-American.
    “The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.”

Patrick Henry
    If it is ok to disarm legal citizens to reduce crime, then doesn't it stand to disband the military to prevent war?

Who is coming in from Mexico... a must hear

Channel 2 Investigates U.S. Border Security Part 1 - Video - WSB Atlanta

Basically, we have left an open border for 9 yrs since 9/11 .

This News station got into checking where people who were caught crossing the border illegally were from ...... finding a surprise..... Iran, Sudan, Egypt, etc.

You might be surprised. And, like some cases we are hearing about, come here.... get citizenship... sit still a couple of years... funnel money to Al Qaeda, and then, when the time is right..... (guy in the Times Sq bomb attempt, guy in Ks City funneling them money, etc.).

Channel 2 Investigates U.S. Border Security Part 1 - Video - WSB Atlanta

A straight, hard-hitting story from a mainstream news outlet... maybe there's hope after all.
    The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Brass63 View Post
    A straight, hard-hitting story from a mainstream news outlet... maybe there's hope after all.
    This surprises me more than anything. I didn't know about the detainee list, but I have known that people from nations which sponsor terrorism have been crossing the border for sometime. They pay the drug cartels BIG TIME money, too.

I don't expect anything will change in terms of border security, though, because the change we need would have already happened.
    Move. Shoot. Survive. ― The "Unofficial" Suarez International Doctrine

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress and grows brave by reflection.” ― Thomas Paine

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    I think Arizona is the only entity in this Country to actually get it!
    But yet we allow the Mexican el presidentae to stand up in our House and make outrageous statements and out right lies about this as guest of BHO. While AZ which is doing nothing more evil than passing legislation that bans racial profiling, but allowing law enforcement on a legal stop to ask for ID, attempting to enforce federal law is lam-bashed by the very government that should be enforcing the very same laws....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon J View Post
    But yet we allow the Mexican el presidentae to stand up in our House and make outrageous statements and out right lies about this as guest of BHO. While AZ which is doing nothing more evil than passing legislation that bans racial profiling, but allowing law enforcement on a legal stop to ask for ID, attempting to enforce federal law is lam-bashed by the very government that should be enforcing the very same laws....
    Dang near treasonous!

Patrick Henry

There was an episode of "Gangland" on last night about Los Zetas (I think that was their name). These guys are absolutely vicious - some of the founding members are former Mexican Army that had been trained by US Military. In one instance a Loredo man's stepdaughter went to Mexico for an evening and never returned. She was apparently kidnapped by this group. He put up flyers and even got a spot on "America's Most Wanted." Right after it aired he got a call from the DEA (I think) saying that 15 armed gunmen were coming across the border and were headed to his house, and that he needed to get his family out now. Mexican police caught the group at the border but his life is still in danger.

My solution would have been for law enforcement (or US Military) to meet them at the border. Nothing says you're not welcome here like Ma Deuce!

If this doesn't say "lock down that d@mn border" nothing does. I'm sorry but I cannot imagine Washington, Lincoln, Jefferson, or (God help them) Andrew Jackson allowing this kind of thing (the open border in general - in Jackson's case Mexico would likely become South Texas!

Links