A fun joke...

This is a discussion on A fun joke... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Ken and Edna Ken and his wife Edna were the type that didn't have much, but managed to go to the state fair every year. ...

Thread: A fun joke...

Smile A fun joke...

Ken and Edna

Ken and his wife Edna were the type that didn't have much, but managed to go to the state fair every year. Every year Ken would say, "Edna, I'd like to ride in that biplane".

Edna always replied, "I know Ken, but that biplane ride is fifty bucks, and fifty bucks is fifty bucks!"

One year Ken and Edna went to the fair, and Ken said, "Edna, I'm 75 years old. If I don't ride that biplane, I might never get another chance."

To this, Edna replied, "Ken that biplane ride is fifty bucks, and fifty bucks is fifty bucks!"

The pilot overheard the couple and said, "Folks I'll make you a deal. I'll take the both of you for a ride. If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and don't say a word I won't charge you a penny! But if you say one word, it's fifty dollars."

Ken and Edna agreed and up they went. The pilot did all kinds of fancy maneuvers, rolls, loops, you name it, but not a word was heard. He did his daredevil tricks over and over again, but still not a word.

When they landed, the pilot turned to Ken and said, "By golly, I did everything I could to get you to yell out, but you didn't. I'm impressed! Everyone else has squeeled or screamed at least once!"

Ken replied, 'Well, to tell you the truth, I almost said something the first time you rolled the plane when Edna fell out, but.....

you know, "Fifty bucks is fifty bucks!'

A little fun for your Friday. Have a good weekend.
    M&P Shield9; RIA 1911 Tactical 9mm;...many long guns

2. Remove Ads

Links