Sent to me by a West Point grad currently serving... - Page 2

Sent to me by a West Point grad currently serving...

This is a discussion on Sent to me by a West Point grad currently serving... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I'm mostly disappointed that if the Dutch pull out, all those 25 year old hot female junior officers with painted on uniforms will no longer ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sent to me by a West Point grad currently serving...

I'm mostly disappointed that if the Dutch pull out, all those 25 year old hot female junior officers with painted on uniforms will no longer be briefing at the Kandahar JOC.

This is a sad, sad day in OEF history....

If we want it to work, we're going to be in Afghanistan a very long time, long after NATO unions errr military troops have packed up and gone on their state funded 6 week vacation, long after the Obama Kool-aid hangover wears off and long after many folks will be able to remember where they were on 9-11.
    Desperate people do desperate things in desperate situations.

Heavily medicated for your protection.

Kimber Tactical Custom II, SIS Pro

Actually that was a good speech. I wonder who wrote it?

Quote Originally Posted by gogriz91 View Post
    If we want it to work, we're going to be in Afghanistan a very long time, long after NATO unions errr military troops have packed up and gone on their state funded 6 week vacation, long after the Obama Kool-aid hangover wears off and long after many folks will be able to remember where they were on 9-11.
    And I don't think many understand or are prepared for that. These folks have been in ideological wars for thousands of years. Why do we think this will end quickly? Did people forget that they threw Russian out? This is a marathon, not a sprint. And loosing to these folks or walking away really is not an option.
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

Quote Originally Posted by ExSoldier View Post
    Just a note: This young captain that sent me this is not only a loud and vociferous detractor of all things Bush, he is an equal fan of the current POTUS and he claims a huge number of officers in the armed forces agree with him. Pray that this young man finds Christ. He is a secular humanist and his father is an old friend of mine who retired from teaching to run a Christian fellowship (non profit) that ministers to members of Congress. He says the kid was raised in a Christian environment but I suspect they went overboard. Anyway, the kid is a heavily decorated war hero, the real deal and as liberal as they come except he is pro second amendment, with qualifications. He says that nobody but the military should have access to full auto class III under any circumstances.... ~sigh~
    He'll learn....just needs some good mentoring...
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

Wait, wait, wait. Where is Obama's "exit strategy"? How in the world can he commit more troops without an "exit strategy"?

Its simple, you give a leaving date and the WHOLE military will simply leave on that day.
    “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” Albert Pike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links