OMG quick go spray some CFC's in the air!!! - Page 2

OMG quick go spray some CFC's in the air!!!

This is a discussion on OMG quick go spray some CFC's in the air!!! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Give AutoFan a cigar, the enviro Nazis will not allow drilling in the shallow part where this type of scenario could not have happened and ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OMG quick go spray some CFC's in the air!!!

Give AutoFan a cigar, the enviro Nazis will not allow drilling in the shallow part where this type of scenario could not have happened and if this had they could have fixed it in a few hours.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Quote Originally Posted by AzB View Post
    It's really hard to see the humor here while the Gulf of Mexico is essentially dying because of our addiction to oil.

Sorry. I just used to love fishing and diving down there.
    Just a question. When you went 'down' there, did you walk down, and go wade fishing, and snorkeling? Or, perhaps, did you burn that polluting 'fossil fuel' in boat engines? Just curious.

I am one of those oil addicts, as that is the way life is lived here in our culture. And I don't complain about all the other addicts as though I were an innocent.
    Last edited by carry ok; May 27th, 2010 at 11:38 PM.
    Extremism in the Defense of Liberty is No Vice--Moderation in the Pursuit of Justice is No Virtue. - Senator Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by carry ok View Post
    Just a question. When you went 'down' there, did you walk down, and go wade fishing, and snorkeling? Or, perhaps, did you burn that polluting 'fossil fuel' in boat engines? Just curious.

I am one of those oil addicts, as that is the way life is lived here in our culture. And I don't complain about all the other addicts as though I were an innocent.
    It was brought up on the news today that several oil companies offered their help in the clean up, to basically scoop up the stuff and salvage the oil, end result, free oil for them, clean gulf and beaches for us.... But BHO refused....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

AzB

Wow, you covered some ground in that stretch.

Here, watch this:

YouTube - Rachel Maddow- The more spills change_ the more they stay the same

Blaming this on "eco nazis" is a little disingenuous.

Clearly, the oil companies have some culpability. 30 years and they haven't changed their flawed methods of dealing with this?

And by the way, we have a sailboat.
    Az

-- Luck favors the well prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by AzB View Post
    Wow, you covered some ground in that stretch.

Here, watch this:

YouTube - Rachel Maddow- The more spills change_ the more they stay the same

Blaming this on "eco nazis" is a little disingenuous.

Clearly, the oil companies have some culpability. 30 years and they haven't changed their flawed methods of dealing with this?

And by the way, we have a sailboat.

Thanks, I would not, however, waste time in watching Ms. Maddow.

Do you tow your sailboat to the water with your bicycle? How much fuel was exhausted in the production of the sailboat, and bicycle?
    Extremism in the Defense of Liberty is No Vice--Moderation in the Pursuit of Justice is No Virtue. - Senator Barry Goldwater

AzB
    Thanks, I would not, however, waste time in watching Ms. Maddow.
    Ignore the parts with her in it. It's really pretty interesting. It's mostly footage of a oil rig leak from 1979 and the news coverage of it.
    Az

-- Luck favors the well prepared.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links