Plasma or LCD?? - Page 3

Plasma or LCD??

This is a discussion on Plasma or LCD?? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I have an LCD in the living room, and plasma in the bedroom. The LCD is around 3 years old, and the plasma is around ...

View Poll Results: Which TV should I get? LCD or Plasma?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • LCD

51 86.44%
  • Plasma

8 13.56%
  • Soccer? You mean (American) Football, right?

1 1.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Plasma or LCD??

I have an LCD in the living room, and plasma in the bedroom. The LCD is around 3 years old, and the plasma is around 3 months old. The LCD is 1080p, and the Plasma is 720p. As far as picture quality goes, the plasma wins every time. I prefer the glossy screen and it works for the bedroom since its normally darker in there.

Well....I pulled the trigger on an LCD with 1080p. The house we'll be living in is very bright on the inside--lots of light...so that was a factor. Plus weight of the TV and moving again in 3 years (or less)---I would like this TV to survive the next PCS (hopefully, last PCS). I checked out local stores and on base...and picked up a 42" Hitachi LCD TV...I pick it up next week after I move into the house and borrow a co-worker's van to get it...

LED is out of my price range for now...
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links