Wow. Just, wow!!!

Wow. Just, wow!!!

This is a discussion on Wow. Just, wow!!! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This guy has amazing talent in how he plays this guitar. I am truly impressed!!! Guitar skills. [VIDEO] Amazing!...

Wow. Just, wow!!!

This guy has amazing talent in how he plays this guitar. I am truly impressed!!!

Guitar skills. [VIDEO]

Amazing!
    “The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.”

Patrick Henry
    Quote Originally Posted by UnklFungus
    If it is ok to disarm legal citizens to reduce crime, then doesn't it stand to disband the military to prevent war?

Sweet! I bet these guys are on his short list of heroes.

Michael Hedges

YouTube - Michael Hedges- Aerial Boundaries

Preston Reed

YouTube - Preston Reed

Andy Mckee

YouTube - Andy McKee - Drifting

I've seen Preston Reed, impressive does not really cover it. He played a 2 man saw too!
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

I have seen that before. If you like that, look at this. Forward to 3:02 for a little solo work from him. Name is Monte Montgomery. From Austin. Used to see him locally once a week or so back in the late 90's

YouTube - Monte Montgomery: When Will I
    "Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

Distinguished Member Array Tally XD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by san antone rr View Post
    I have seen that before. If you like that, look at this. Forward to 3:02 for a little solo work from him. Name is Monte Montgomery. From Austin. Used to see him locally once a week or so back in the late 90's

Whoa!!! That guy, Monte, is totally kick ***!!! That was absolutely awesome! I could listen to that all day.
    “I am consistently on record and will continue to be on record as opposing concealed carry.”
    - Barack Obama Chicago Tribune, April 27, 2004

Good stuff! Since we are branching out into acoustic guitar awesomeness in general. Here are a few.

Doc Watson and (I think) Jack Lawrence. Black Mountain Rag. There's something about Doc, I just love to hear him play. Super clean and fast, not bad for a blind guy.

YouTube - Doc Watson - 1991 - Black Mountain Rag

Tony Rice Shenandoah

YouTube - Tony Rice plays Shenandoah in BLUEGRASS JOURNEY

Tipper

YouTube - Tony Rice Unit - Tipper

Keith Urban at the Bluebird Cafe. Love Thing.

YouTube - It's A Love Thing - '00

Love some acoustic guitar!
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

Yep... Monte Montgomery is the king. The OP's guy uses a repeater. Plays an electronic melody over and over on a loop. Monte doesn't use one, which truly makes his technique special.

OMG, amazing! This stands out in such stark contrast to the commercial music out there on the airwaves!
    “The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.”

Patrick Henry
    Quote Originally Posted by UnklFungus
    If it is ok to disarm legal citizens to reduce crime, then doesn't it stand to disband the military to prevent war?

Man, that was awesome. The dude has talent dripping from every finger. [envious sigh]
    "I pledge allegiance to the war banner of the united states of Totalitaria. And to the Republic, which no longer stands, several bankers, who are now god, indivisible, with Bernanke bucks and credit for all."

Senior Member Array Daddy Warcrimes's Avatar
    What? nobody has linked Sungha Jung?
    YouTube - (Be*atles) Co*me To*gether - Sungha Jung
    "and suddenly I can not hold back my sword hand's anger"

DaddyWarcrimes.com

This has always been one of my go to's when I wanted to show someone some crazy playing.

Bob Zabek

Pretty cool sound that you wouldn't picture coming from a guitar. Neat!
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Links