Crazy deer! - Page 2

Crazy deer!

This is a discussion on Crazy deer! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I would have probably shot her even though I know she was only protectin her baby. The dogs owner should have had it on a ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crazy deer!

Distinguished Member Array Dragman's Avatar
    I would have probably shot her even though I know she was only protectin her baby. The dogs owner should have had it on a leash or in a fenced yard though. the dog owners negligence it the only thing you can blame for the dod getting hurt on.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women

Quote Originally Posted by Dragman View Post
    I would have probably shot her even though I know she was only protectin her baby. The dogs owner should have had it on a leash or in a fenced yard though. the dog owners negligence it the only thing you can blame for the dod getting hurt on.
    Sounds like you haven't made your mind up yet on the situation. Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks..
    Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. PSALM 144:1

I CLING to my guns and my Bible.

What a coincidence, I just had a one year old doe in my fenced backyard this morning. We no longer have our irish wolfhound . Fergus would have taken care of himself, but the wife would have freaked.

Nice...GI Doe Haaa!

Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    All that momma doe saw was a preditor desended from the wolf. All the women could do was scream. No one attempted to chase the deer away but then again it was a short clip. Hope the dog is ok. Those hoofs can be deadly.
    I would not want to get to close to that mama, she could do the same to an unarmed man...they are not something to corner or play with, and they can be very aggressive to humans, too. Those hoofs act just like razors.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array Dragman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnow View Post
    Sounds like you haven't made your mind up yet on the situation. Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks..
    My mind is easy to make up I am a responsible pet owner and it wouldn't have happened to me. If somehow it did the doe would be toast.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women

I was a little surprised when the dog didn't run. Most dogs I kick run away.
    Looks like shooting the doe would have been very questionable, with all the houses around. I doubt anyone on this forum would have taken the shot. Be sure of targe and beyond.
    Chase after it w/ a stick, golf club, etc - I can see that.
    Keep dog on a leash - even a better option.
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. Albert Einstein

"People in Arizona carry guns," said a Chandler police spokesman. "You better be careful about who you are picking on."

Guys, so you are going to shoot the doe in a neighborhood? A dog is not worth risking a miss that travels across the street into your neighbors home. I understand the attachment some people have to their pets but they are still animals. Good thing the person taking the video had enough sense to not go out and try to rescue the dog. Notice the cat high tailed it outta there when attacked. The dog was just unlucky, he didn't even see it coming.
    The Second Amendment ...... Because crime SHOULD be a hazardous occupation.

If you want to piss off a conservative, lie to him.
    If you want to piss off a liberal, tell him the truth.

Leash law is right, someone should really get a collar on that deer...

I feel sorry for the dog, that was one po'd mulie doe. You have to protect your pets from contact with the wild critters.
    The bush in the pic is about twenty feet from my front door.
    Attached Images

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links