Stupid Kids

This is a discussion on Stupid Kids within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Here are some stupid kids, they are lucky the guy in the truck had his head on straight. http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=65119...

Thread: Stupid Kids

Stupid Kids

Here are some stupid kids, they are lucky the guy in the truck had his head on straight.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=65119
    Last edited by Ally; June 23rd, 2010 at 03:56 AM. Reason: correct link

2. Remove Ads

That's a good way to get yourself killed.
    Buffalo, NY, officer shoots alleged robber dead | 7online.com
    Colt New Agent, Dan Wesson V-Bob, Glock 19,20SF, 23, 26, 27, 29, 30SF, 36, Kahr P380 w/CT, PM9, PM45, CW9(SOLD), Kel-Tec P32, P3AT, PF9(SOLD), Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II, Stainless Pro TLE/RL II (SOLD), Rohrbaugh R9s, Ruger LCP w/CT, LCR, SP101 S&W J-Frame 638 w/CT, M&P 340 w/CT, Walther PPK/S

Seems a bit more than just stupid kids. The were deliberately causing a lot of big $$$ damage...who knows how many times that they have done this. Getting shot was certainly a possibility, and although it would have been a shame, they would have earned it for being stupid.
    You just don't point guns at anyone...the repercussions can be deadly.
    There have been many instances of young thugs using BB pistols to commit armed robberies, if they get shot...it's well earned in my book.;yup:
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Shooting at and pointing a pellet gun at some one is not a joke. I would not fault any one that used force to keep from being shot with a pellet gun. A pellet gun is not a toy. Some kids understand this at age seven and are ready for the responsibility of a pellet gun. Some folks never mature enough to accept responsibility for a pellet gun.
    Perhaps daddy should have instilled a little fear and a lot of training into these young fellows.
    I am assuming it was quite late at night. Maybe if these young fellows had a push mower rather than a pellet gun they would be productive rather than destructive.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

After the cops got there, and I gave my statement and license, (not in that order of course) one of the boy's parents arrived and tried to convince the police to let his son who was (as he put it) a good boy, go home with him. The man further wanted ME charged for drawing a live pistol on the boy. His face paled when the officer informed him that under the law, I felt threatened and did not know that the weapon which had shot my truck wasn't real. Thus, if I'd shot the boy, I wouldn't have been held accountable. (my conscience would be shot though.) In short, he basically explained how close his son came to getting shot for a little stunt like that. Adding that if the police had arrived and I wasn't there, the boys probably would have gotten shot if they hadn't complied. That type of "weapon" isn't a toy.
    This is the issue with kids today. Their parents let MTV raise them instead of doing it themselves and teaching their snot nosed kids some respect. Whats even worse, is the parent trying to defend the brat and get the victim in trouble for defending himself.

IDIOTS!!!!
    One of the most dangerous political philosophies afflicting America today is the belief that we canít allow anyone to suffer the natural consequences of their own stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFreeman View Post
    This is the issue with kids today. Their parents let MTV raise them instead of doing it themselves and teaching their snot nosed kids some respect. Whats even worse, is the parent trying to defend the brat and get the victim in trouble for defending himself.

IDIOTS!!!!
    I think the dad must be from California, Illinois, or New York!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Distinguished Member Array Jason Storm's Avatar
    Shoot in self-defense;worry about the rest later.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Storm View Post
    Shoot in self-defense;worry about the rest later.
    +1 on that...

HTC Thunderbolt....4G Lightning Speed

Quote Originally Posted by TheFreeman View Post

IDIOTS!!!!
    +1 my parents raised me without TV or computers. I adapted to computers, and still don't watch TV. I just can't stand the attitude problem both my generation and the younger generation have. Seems like everyone is spoiled rotten.
    Semper Paratus

‎"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Kid's father need to be thrown in jail along with his son for defending his bad actions and not holding his son accountable. Loving your kid unconditionally is one thing but covering him up for his bad decisions and not holding him responsible is another.

Most kids today don't exercise. Half of them are out of shape. I have seen fat kids in my day but even they were not as morbidly obese as today's younger generation. That's why I look at the new generation in contempt as I go about my daily business.

Quote Originally Posted by Shackleton View Post
    +1 my parents raised me without TV or computers. I adapted to computers, and still don't watch TV. I just can't stand the attitude problem both my generation and the younger generation have. Seems like everyone is spoiled rotten.
    I never had a problem with watching TV or MTV (until it stopped playing music) and I grew up with computers. But I did learn at a very young age if you point a gun at someone, you are either going to shoot them or get shot. Choose wisely.
    Knowing is half the battle.

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    A 16 year old girl robbed a store near Columbia, Sc last year with a bb gun. She pointed at the police when they responded. She is now taking a dirt nap. Some locals tied to get the police charged. No dice. It was a good shoot.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by phreddy View Post
    A 16 year old girl robbed a store near Columbia, Sc last year with a bb gun. She pointed at the police when they responded. She is now taking a dirt nap. Some locals tied to get the police charged. No dice. It was a good shoot.
    A gun is a gun no matter what. There is no time to evaluate whether it is a centerfire weapon or not. To do so during those few precious seconds will end up costing them their lives. Let this be a lesson to any punk kid who points even a fake gun at police officers or armed citizens.

Links