Who will win UFC 116

Who will win UFC 116

This is a discussion on Who will win UFC 116 within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Lesnar or Carwin? I know that Carwin is a big underdog but I would love to see him either KO or choke lesnar out....

Thread: Who will win UFC 116

Who will win UFC 116

Lesnar or Carwin? I know that Carwin is a big underdog but I would love to see him either KO or choke lesnar out.

kpw
    If he can avoid Lesnar's take downs and keep it standing, Carwin by KO. If not, Lesnar by GNP. Problem for Carwin is Lesnar's shoot is as fast as most 170 guys. Problem for Lesnar is Carwin only needs one decent shot to end it. Lesnar by GNP.

Leben & Akiyama is going to be a good fight. Someone is gettting KO'd there. My money is on Leben winning by KO.
    "In a republic this rule ought to be observed: that the majority should not have the predominant power." -
    -- Marcus Tullius Cicero

carwin ftw...
    Glock 19 in a Crossbreed supertuck EDC

Ruger LCP W/ CT "the go anywhere gun" EDC

"ALWAYS carry!NEVERtell!" Thumper

I think Carwin KO's Lesnar in the 1st.
    If I gave a crap about what you think about my guns.....it was early this morning and I already flushed it!

When does the abuse start?
    “The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.”

Patrick Henry
    Quote Originally Posted by UnklFungus
    If it is ok to disarm legal citizens to reduce crime, then doesn't it stand to disband the military to prevent war?

kpw
    Nobody can question Brock's chin anymore. That was a slick arm triangle.

Leben-Akiyama was a great fight. The whole card was stacked with good fights.
    "In a republic this rule ought to be observed: that the majority should not have the predominant power." -
    -- Marcus Tullius Cicero

Wud I miss?
    “The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.”

Patrick Henry
    Quote Originally Posted by UnklFungus
    If it is ok to disarm legal citizens to reduce crime, then doesn't it stand to disband the military to prevent war?

kpw
    Quote Originally Posted by UnklFungus View Post
    Wud I miss?
    One of the best UFC cards in a while. Carwin had Lesnar on his back and pounded him for most of the first round. He tightened up, punched himself out, Lesnar avoided too much damage and escaped near the end of the round. Round 2, Lesnar took Carwin down, mounted him, gave up the mount, got great position and sunk an arm triangle on Carwin. Carwin tapped early in the 2nd round. Like him or not, nobody in their right mind could question Lesnar's chin anymore.

The entire card was filled with great fights. Worth every penny.
    -- Marcus Tullius Cicero

Sponsored Links