Argentina on the ropes...

This is a discussion on Argentina on the ropes... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Brazil out and Argentina needing a miracle... South America seemed DOMINANT two days ago, and now their two titans are heading home! This is a ...

Thread: Argentina on the ropes...

VIP Member

Argentina on the ropes...

Brazil out and Argentina needing a miracle... South America seemed DOMINANT two days ago, and now their two titans are heading home! This is a wild, weird World Cup...
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

2. Remove Ads

They need to stop blowing those horns. I can't watch it. They should mute the sound from the stands and just allow the commentators remarks to come through. Wouldn't be difficult to do.

Hooters had it on every TV and it was horrible. I had to leave and go elsewhere.
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

The Vuvuzelas or whatever they are called, SUCK! I cannot believe that the FIFA folks allowed them.

How I feel! YouTube - Hitler and the vuvuzela at the 2010 Fifa World Cup.
    “The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.”

Patrick Henry
    Quote Originally Posted by UnklFungus
    If it is ok to disarm legal citizens to reduce crime, then doesn't it stand to disband the military to prevent war?

VIP Member
    The vuvuzela's are horrible, no doubt.

And a big "B Slap of God" to Maradona! Four-nil, Argentina is embarrassed off the field.
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Distinguished Member Array Agave's Avatar
    I'm still pulling for Uruguay.
    The preceding post may contain sarcasm; it's just better that way. However, it is still intended with construction and with the Love of my L-rd Y'shua.

NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, Tennessee Certified Instructor

Links