If you won the lottery...

This is a discussion on If you won the lottery... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I would buy at least 30 acres, build a medium sized two bedroom ranch on my land. put a range on my land for pistol ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: If you won the lottery...

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar
    I would buy at least 30 acres, build a medium sized two bedroom ranch on my land. put a range on my land for pistol and rifle. Then I would buy a 2010 Chevy Silverado 4x4 3500 with the Alison diesel in it and a full luxury package. Then i would buy a custom made 1911, a custom built AR-15 rifle, and a few high grade pump action and over under/side by side shotguns and build them both up as high grade as i could. Then invest the rest and use the dividends for ammo
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

2. Remove Ads

I also want one of these, but I think I'll get it sooner since I can probably afford it.... Periodic Table of Ammo T-Shirt
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Distinguished Member Array AutoFan's Avatar
    $2.5 Million take home (as a lump sum after taxes)? I'd pay off the mortgage, buy an Audi R8 Convertible, and invest the rest so I could help my family and allow early retirement for my wife and me. I'd probably buy a few more guns (I really need a shotgun) and sound suppressors for every one I own that you could mount one on. And maybe a select fire gun of some kind.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links