I have officially lost 104 pounds.

This is a discussion on I have officially lost 104 pounds. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by cammo girl Congrats! I am curious, did your carry position or hardware change with your weight change? Yes, and it istill is ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have officially lost 104 pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by cammo girl View Post
    Congrats! I am curious, did your carry position or hardware change with your weight change?
    Yes, and it istill is changing. I am now waiting for my skin to catch up with the rest of me so I can go back to some sort of normal carry. At my heaviest I carried my piece in a light winter jacket which I wore all the time because I couldn't find anything that was comfortable. Now I just carry it in my walking shorts. I still can't wear normal pants because I naturally got a hernia because of all the weight. I am going to lose a few more pounds before I get it fixed.
    My biggest problem is that I am really a small person so doing normal things became very hard. I am talking about taking care of normal every day toilet things. It really was like being trapped in one of those fat suits that you see people on TV have to wear when they want to show people how horrible it is to be fat.

2. Remove Ads

Very Good! Congrats! You are a model for a system that works for people who've had a hard time with it. WTG! BTW, one could also be successful following this guy's system ----->
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Great Job! I have always struggled with weight so I am really happy for you and you are right it's in the mind! My problem is glandular, I see food and my salivary glands activate :-)

Congrats!!! Keep it up!! Stay healthy and be well!

Distinguished Member Array nutz4utwo's Avatar
    success!
    "a reminder that no law can replace personal responsibility" - Bill Clinton 2010.

Congratulations!! Keep it up and keep us posted!
    Semper Paratus

‎"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Good for you! Sounds like you're "half the man you used to be". Losing 100 pounds is a great accomplishment

Great job! I worked in a sleep clinic for 6 years, setting up thousands of patients on CPAPs, and worked with them through their follow up appointments. Weight loss does work, and I saw many patients get rid of the CPAP with weight loss! Keep it up!
    Sejune
    Glock 30 .45
    Springfield XD 9

Amazing and impressive. It takes a lot of will power not to slip back into bad habits which is what I'm typically guilty of whenever I do diet. I'm really going to have to change my eating habits when my metabolism decides to slow down.
    One of the most dangerous political philosophies afflicting America today is the belief that we canít allow anyone to suffer the natural consequences of their own stupidity.

Congratulations!

Congrats to you!!
    I know how hard it is to lose that much weight. I decided 3 years ago I was going to lose weight. I lost 80 pounds slowly and have kept it off. I go to the gym everyday on lunch and watch what I eat at every meal. I actually eat more now than I did when I was bigger, I just eat smarter and healthier now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links