Wing nut visited by FBI

Wing nut visited by FBI

This is a discussion on Wing nut visited by FBI within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; YouTube - Look who's come to visit? This lady knows her rights but she seems like a real wing nut and I wouldn't trust her....

Thread: Wing nut visited by FBI

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar

Wing nut visited by FBI

YouTube - Look who's come to visit?

This lady knows her rights but she seems like a real wing nut and I wouldn't trust her.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Cant watch the video here. Synopsis or link to a news story?
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

I thought the FBI agents handled themselves very well. She kept trying to spin their questions into something other than what they were asking.
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paaiyan View Post
    Cant watch the video here. Synopsis or link to a news story?
    Synopsis is the FBI showed up at her house to ask her if she had any knowledge of other people that would participate in violent acts in regards to her protests. They made it very clear they weren't there because of the protests but were looking to prevent any voilent acts that sometimes lead from protests. She videoed them and almost seemed too cheery in avoiding and twisting around their questions.

Of course she "hates" the gov't/LE now, but they'd all of a sudden be her best friend when and if she ever needs them herself.

The agents handled themselves very well and professionally with a very calm and polite demeanor.

She's bad alright, but some of the commentors are waaaay worse.

The woman in the video cannot be described as a "wingnut" because she's a peace protester. The term wingnut only describes those on the far right.

Usage notes aside, my suspicion is that the FBI was not questioning this woman at all - this wasn't about that. This was pressure, a way of saying "we're watching you, lady, and you'd better be real careful about your activities."

So that's a bit disturbing. I tend to be fairly pro-Israel and don't understand where the Palestinian supporters are coming from, but I acknowledge their right to free speech.
    "It may seem difficult at first, but everything is difficult at first."

Distinguished Member Array nutz4utwo's Avatar
    That woman is a tool. It really is not that interesting.

I know plenty of people who destroy property...

demolition - Google Search
    "a reminder that no law can replace personal responsibility" - Bill Clinton 2010.

People do have the right to ramain silent but if they want to do what's "right" and keep people from harm in the world like they claim, then why wouldn't they want to be helpful to people that are trying to make sure that it doesn't happen? She is one of those with THE brain malfunction that keeps trying to pull the conversation into an accusation of her, rather than what the question is really about, which is if she "knew of any activity that may result in..." Kind of ironic that the protests she seems to be involved in spout out peace and love in another country yet she's hesitant to help that same cause here in an investigation of possible property damage. These people kill me with the smarta$$ mockery statements like, "Oh, what a noble cause..." UC Berkeleyite is where my money's at.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Quote Originally Posted by shockwave View Post
    The woman in the video cannot be described as a "wingnut" because she's a peace protester. The term wingnut only describes those on the far right.
    Ah.

The term would be Moonbat.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mprp View Post
    People do have the right to ramain silent but if they want to do what's "right" and keep people from harm in the world like they claim, then why wouldn't they want to be helpful to people that are trying to make sure that it doesn't happen? She is one of those with THE brain malfunction that keeps trying to pull the conversation into an accusation of her, rather than what the question is really about, which is if she "knew of any activity that may result in..." Kind of ironic that the protests she seems to be involved in spout out peace and love in another country yet she's hesitant to help that same cause here in an investigation of possible property damage. These people kill me with the smarta$$ mockery statements like, "Oh, what a noble cause..." UC Berkeleyite is where my money's at.

What I don't get is all she had to say is "no sir, I do not" if she didn't want to answer their questions. By her making a big deal getting the camera, remaining silent and avoiding the question makes it look like she might actually know something. The more theatrics you do the guiltier you usually are. ;)

Ugh... I'm thinking she jumped herself right on some sort of watchlist...

And she's posted that same video edited different ways and under different titles. She has way to much free time on her hands...

next time she's liable to have to get a wide lens camera as the scene might look more like ... especially if they tie her to anything in any fashion what-so-ever...

The agents were just as I have come to expect from the FBI - professional.

She was just as I expected - a total nut job that will land herself in prison eventually.
    Semper Paratus

‎"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Links