North Korea threatens 'Physical response' - Page 2

North Korea threatens 'Physical response'

This is a discussion on North Korea threatens 'Physical response' within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; They are seeing how far they can push Obama, and get away with it. So far, Iran and No. Korea have, and they have very ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: North Korea threatens 'Physical response'

They are seeing how far they can push Obama, and get away with it. So far, Iran and No. Korea have, and they have very good relations with each other and have helped each other in their nuclear aspirations. So, anybody thinks this is an isolated event ? I don't.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

This sort of thing happened a few years ago when they announced that they had nukes after we ignored them.
    No. Korea saying "Oh yeah we have nukes" was like Ricky Martin saying "Oh hey, I'm gay." We all knew it, you just never admitted it!!
    Semper Paratus

‎"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

NK is like a sophomore high school team trying to play in the NFL. They can talk tough all they want but I don't see anything coming from it. Sure they have nukes but they know what would happen if they ever use them.

We had the tones from the Emergency Broadcast System come over the radio yesterday while I was making about a 45 min. drive, some two towns north of me. I was about half way there when it happened. I thought to myself, Oh crap! NK has gone and done it! Thought I was going to have to spin my truck around on the freeway but it only turned out to be severe weather.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

They won't do anything for now. When they attack, it will be a cowardly sneak attack.

What we were not told was the NK's are the ones actually behind the AZ invasion.
    Semper Paratus

‎"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links