North Korea threatens 'Physical response'

This is a discussion on North Korea threatens 'Physical response' within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; North Korea today threatened a "physical response" to planned military exercises by the US and South Korea this weekend, as tensions on the Korean peninsula ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: North Korea threatens 'Physical response'

North Korea threatens 'Physical response'

North Korea today threatened a "physical response" to planned military exercises by the US and South Korea this weekend, as tensions on the Korean peninsula dominated a regional security forum in Hanoi.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010...sical-response
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    I know our military resources are spread thin at the moment but this crap needs to be settled once and for all. Reinstate the draft if need be!

Distinguished Member Array bladenbullet's Avatar
    maybe when this administration realizes that our kind smile and asking forgiveness isnt making any real strong statements we wont be walking into these situations quite as much...

I wonder if that little megalomaniac in NK has any idea as to just how many tactical nukes are pointed at him right now......
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    Nukes would be a very bad idea. That would surely pull China and Russia into the mix.

VIP Member Array automatic slim's Avatar
    Not to worry, with his skilled leadership and superior intellect, Obama would kinow just when to surrender.
    "First gallant South Carolina nobly made the stand."
    Edge of Darkness

LOL. Yea, sure, let's see what you can do with a decrepit, ill-equipped and ill-fed military with soviet era weaponry against the US, China, Russia, Japan, and South Korea.

This whole situation is ridiculous. They just keep rattling their sabre because we keep giving them attention. Like a kid having a temper tantrum, it's best to ignore them until they calm down.

Quite frankly, this is of far more concern to China and Russia. It is of concern to Japan and S Korea as well, but because we've babysitted them and funded their protection from our pockets and blood for many years, they have severely underdeveloped defense forces. Regardless, it's their problem. Not ours.

N Korea will implode on its own soon enough. Just give it time.

There is a big pair of differences between their Dear Leader and our Dear Leader. Barry will back down, apologize, and blame George Bush and the Tea Party terrorist for creating the problem.
    "If we loose Freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the Last Place on Earth!" Ronald Reagan

They do this sort of thing all the time.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. ~ Albert Einstein

Sig P229 DAK - .40 S&W
    Ruger SP101 - .357 Mag

Quote Originally Posted by paul34 View Post

This whole situation is ridiculous. They just keep rattling their sabre because we keep giving them attention. Like a kid having a temper tantrum, it's best to ignore them until they calm down.
    Yup, pretty much. But if we are going to do something, we should do it soon, before winter, I don't like fighting in the cold.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

LOL. Yea, sure, let's see what you can do with a decrepit, ill-equipped and ill-fed military with soviet era weaponry against the US, China, Russia, Japan, and South Korea.

Quite frankly, this is of far more concern to China and Russia. It is of concern to Japan and S Korea as well, but because we've babysitted them and funded their protection from our pockets and blood for many years, they have severely underdeveloped defense forces. Regardless, it's their problem. Not ours.

In the good ol' days, those kids were spanked, it works alot quicker
    Light travels faster than sound...thats why some people appear bright before they speak

VIP Member
    Its been 60 years and we are still waiting. They are a nuclear power and quite capable of wreaking devastation on their two perceived enemies; S. Korea and Japan. They are not to be taken lightly.

I went to college with a guy who had fought during the Korean War. I knew other men who fought in Korea. I vividly recall news footage of fighting in the streets of Seul.

Nothing to be trifled with here.

KJI knows the line and what exactly he has to do to cross it. even though he is a maniac tyranical nutjob i honestly believe he is blowing smoke. If your going to be worried about anything let it be with a battalion commander with an itchy trigger finger
    U/315
    KY Concealed Carry Instructor
    Taser X2/X26 Instructor
    "It is the tradition that a Kentuckian never runs. He does not have to…[he] is entitled to stand his ground, and meet any (life-threatening) attack made upon him with a deadly weapon…." Gibson v. KY, 34SW936(Ky.1931)

He's never seen U.S. aggression. Kind of sounds like your typical road rager to me. I bet he drives to work with permafinger out the window every day.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    Its been 60 years and we are still waiting. They are a nuclear power and quite capable of wreaking devastation on their two perceived enemies; S. Korea and Japan. They are not to be taken lightly.

I went to college with a guy who had fought during the Korean War. I knew other men who fought in Korea. I vividly recall news footage of fighting in the streets of Seul.

Nothing to be trifled with here.
    Yeah he has been keeping his people ignorant, subjugated, impoverished, and treated like slaves, you should see the dead that float down the river and how Mal nourished they look....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links