And you thought some of the doctors here were bad........

This is a discussion on And you thought some of the doctors here were bad........ within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; "Dead" baby wakes up in coffin. http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...a/7141545.html the doctor who pronounced the girl dead at a hospital in the town of Tulancingo is being investigated ...

Thread: And you thought some of the doctors here were bad........

And you thought some of the doctors here were bad........

"Dead" baby wakes up in coffin.
    http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...a/7141545.html

the doctor who pronounced the girl dead at a hospital in the town of Tulancingo is being investigated for possible negligence.
    Ya think?
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

2. Remove Ads

Oh Lord !
    If we ain't careful, our healthcare is gonna wind up with doctors that are about that smart.
    " Refuse to be a victim, make sure there is a round chambered ! "

Just call me a pessimistic optimist !

U.S. Navy vet 1981-1992

Quote Originally Posted by artz View Post
    Oh Lord !
    If we ain't careful, our healthcare is gonna wind up with doctors that are about that smart.
    No kidding. Glad the kid was alright.
    Semper Paratus

‎"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Now ya know why old people snore so loud,If we didn't people would be trying to bury us
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Remember, only a few doctors were at the head of their class, and then there is the one that barely passed. Which one do you have ?

I've had to tell mine about 4 times, NO... I won't take that medication..... he asks if I'm questioning him, and have to tell him..... NO, I'm telling you that you are wrong.... it's a known interactive to another medication I"m taking that is known in combination to cause death dumbo. One, the "side effect" if mixed is it will stop your heart... there's no "IF" ... it WILL. DUH ! ! !

I had an incident with a Doctor where my daughter was admitted to the hospital with Reyes syndrone, and near death, and he wanted to release her from the hospital..... the nurses and a couple of well known pediatricians who were there.... were going "crazy". I told them relax, walked out and told the doctor he was "fired". He questioned my authority to do this at that moment, and citing him the statutes that say in essence, the parent legally has the "right" over everyone else to "protect the health, safety and welfare of their child". Then I showed him my badge and told him if he attempted to interfere with her care any further, I would arrest him for "child endangerment". I got a standing ovation from the nurses and other doctors. After 3 days of fighting for her life in the hospital .... she made it thru. She's now 30 yrs old.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    Remember, only a few doctors were at the head of their class, and then there is the one that barely passed. Which one do you have ?

I've had to tell mine about 4 times, NO... I won't take that medication..... he asks if I'm questioning him, and have to tell him..... NO, I'm telling you that you are wrong.... and told the doctor he was "fired". He questioned my authority to do this at that moment, and citing him the statutes that say in essence, the parent legally has the "right" over everyone else to "protect the health, safety and welfare of their child".
    Your fired, are two words that can save your life. About 30 years back when my dad was 80 years old my dad became horrifically ill. It was a very unusual difficult case and dad was going downhill. My dad's brother---who practiced medicine for 55 years and was about 83 at the time, was not satisfied with how things were going. Without saying a word to me, my mom, or my dad, Uncle identified a new doc who was in his early 40s, held the rank of clinical professor of Internal Medicine, hired him, and fired the first doc.

Then, the two of them, the new doc and my uncle together rolled up their sleeves and their brains--Uncle drawing on his extensive clinical experience and the time he had on hand to go to the NY Academy of Medicine Library and read, to get to the bottom of the problem.

Docs are hired help. They should be given a certain amount of trust the way we trust our AC mechanic or plumber, but if you get to where you are convinced they aren't doing the job, hire another doc.

You don't have to be nasty about the manner in which you fire the first one. Just find a new one and dismiss the old one.

Update on OP Story,the baby died a few days after being hospitalized,that had to be extremely hard on the parents
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by artz View Post
    Oh Lord !
    Uhh... I've already seen them... it was just the other day.. I went to an appointment with a friend who had staples taken out of his arm (lots of them).. It was like watching civil war medicine. I wish I would have brought a bullet for the kid to bite on. Pain almost put him in shock... I'd have passed out.

NEVER be afraid to fire a medical "professional". Shoot I got fired because I didn't bring my client a Whopper when I showed up for my shift at her house (I think she was crazy though).

I may have to put on my flamesuit, but I almost prefer a middle eastern/asian doctor. I got sick as hell in Dubai (U.A.E.), and when I walked out of the clinic I felt 98% better. I know that here in the US, it would have been "ok, we will try and get you in later today or tomorrow". I showed up and the doc fixed me right up in about an hour.

just my 2c
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moratati

Links