Secret Service Printing

This is a discussion on Secret Service Printing within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; You all have probably seen Michelle bouncing around on her $375,000 vacation. However, take note of her two agents. There is just no way to ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Secret Service Printing

Secret Service Printing

You all have probably seen Michelle bouncing around on her $375,000 vacation. However, take note of her two agents.

There is just no way to hide the body armor + the mini subs when walking around wearing a polo shirt..
    michelle.jpg
    They stick out like a sore thumb.
    Just as well to have worn their suits.

Click on picture for full size.
    Pic came from www.drudgereport.com
    "Proud To Have Been Banned by Huff PO"

2. Remove Ads

I can't stand that woman. However, I guess that's neither here nor there....

Regardless, they might as well open carry; at least then they wouldn't look like idiots...

Sorry, the point is lost on me. Being able to spot their bulges is a big deal because?
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

A dark Hawaiian shirt would do a much better job hiding them.
    ‎An enemy of liberty is no friend of mine. I do not owe respect to anyone who would enslave me by government force, nor is it wise for such a person to expect it. -- Isaiah Amberay

Quote Originally Posted by MoResident View Post
    You all have probably seen Michelle bouncing around on her $375,000 vacation. However, take note of her two agents.

There is just no way to hide the body armor + the mini subs when walking around wearing a polo shirt..
    michelle.jpg
    They stick out like a sore thumb.
    Just as well to have worn their suits.

Click on picture for full size.
    Pic came from www.drudgereport.com
    So the fact they are white and have radios in their ears doesn't make them stand out???
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

Senior Moderator
    LOL.. Well, it's certainly not any secret that the secret service carry. As mentioned they already stand out but sometimes it's easier to forget the guys are packing so much when they at least TRY to cover it all. Heck, if I were on vacation as the president's wife I'd probably want a break from the suits and guns too. At least they tried to look casual.

Quote Originally Posted by Striker543 View Post
    Regardless, they might as well open carry; at least then they wouldn't look like idiots...
    The United States being a free society has always had their Presidential protection details carry concealed weapons with a low keyed visual presentation to the public so as not to resemble other nations with less freedoms who tend to have their armed protection details carry their sub-guns openly providing more intimidation.

It's more about public image. Yet, anyone who looks can usually spot at least some of the protective detail. And yet, there are probably a couple you'd miss when looking.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post
    And yet, there are probably a couple you'd miss when looking.
    Thats a fact.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar
    notice how noone noticed the third guy in sunglasses behind michelles left shoulder
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

Quote Originally Posted by limatunes View Post
    LOL.. Heck, if I were on vacation as the president's wife I'd probably want a break from the suits and guns too. At least they tried to look casual.
    JD for President........I like it!
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Quote Originally Posted by INccwchris View Post
    notice how noone noticed the third guy in sunglasses behind michelles left shoulder
    Who said he wasn't noticed?
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

The SS could switch to KelTecs P-3-AT's, those hide very easily in a pocket?
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

AzB
    Quote Originally Posted by INccwchris View Post
    How could you not notice the 6'3" very fit, shaved head white guy with sunglasses? Spain isn't exactly loaded with 'em.

My first impression looking at the picture was "who is that woman, and why is she surrounded by bodyguards? Is she a pop singer?"

I'm thinking that if security was more subdued it would be more effective. Many people probaby wouldn't even notice HER. But when she's surrounded by obvious professional gunmen, then clearly she's famous for something.
    Az

-- Luck favors the well prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by goldshellback View Post
    JD for President........I like it!
    Limatunes would make a heck of a first lady too!
    This is the law;
    The purpose of fighting is to win.
    There is no possible victory in defense.
    The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either.
    The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental. - John Steinbeck

Senior Member Array TheGreatGonzo's Avatar
    Agents working a detail have very little leeway in how they dress. On any given day, they cannot choose to wear a suit; a polo shirt; jeans; a Magnum PI shirt; etc, based on their own tastes or choices. So, when your options are limited, you do the best you can.
    Gonzo
    "Skin that smokewagon!".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links