I was tricked at work

This is a discussion on I was tricked at work within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I had a message in my inbox to call a Mr. Behr at such and such number. I went into the radar room (the main ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I was tricked at work

VIP Member

I was tricked at work

I had a message in my inbox to call a Mr. Behr at such and such number. I went into the radar room (the main room at my work) and picked up the phone and called the number. I knew I'd been had as soon as the lady from the Akron Zoo picked up on the other end.

Mr. Behr...Akron Zoo...I thought it was pretty funny. My co-workers thought they were funny too.

I am now soliciting help for a clever, but HARMLESS, payback.
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member

Have them call the local newspaper editorial section and ask for Mr. Iman Erd.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Yep... I have gotten some folks with the same joke... but I usually use Mrs Ellie Fant , Mrs. Allie Gaiter or Mr Lyon. All work out pretty well, and usually end in a great laugh.

For payback, change the coffee to all decaf without letting anyone know....in about 12 hours the entire coffee drinking crew will be doing batshit crazy stuff.....!!!

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    Get a melted chocolate bar and rub it on the door knob (inside) of the men's room. Works every time!

Distinguished Member Array SpringerXD's Avatar
    Back in my Air Force days, a friend and I decided to pull a prank on a Staff Sergeant we worked with. In the base clothing store, they had a manikin dressed as a Major in full dress blues. So we had someone leave him a message to call that number and ask for "Major Mankin" (say it fast and it sounds like "manikin").

The prank backfired. Somehow the message went through a few different people before it got to him, and his WIFE (also military) got it first. She panicked, thinking that some Major was desperately trying to reach her husband because there was a death in the family or some other emergency.

Anyway.... he called my friend and he "confessed." He laughed about it and was also relieved, but his wife wouldn't speak to either of us for a week.

"I practice the ancient art of Klik Pao."

-miklcolt45

This will take some time to do so plan accordingly. First, figure out the ringleader that punked you. When they're gone, do a "print screen" of their computer's desktop and save a copy of this. I just make a new folder (rename it with something that ties in with what they have so it's not obvious) and save it to their desktop so it's easier to access. Now drag all their shortcuts, folders and icons into this folder. After doing this, set the desktop background to the "print screen" copy you saved. When they go to use their computer, everything will look "normal" until they try to click on their links which causes a panic of astronimical proportions as they'll think their computer is royally screwed. In the end, it shows them their dealing with much superior mindpower and they are nowhere near the league you're in once they realize what has happened. The beauty of it is you control the duration of the suffering as they won't be able to figure it out until you decide to tell them. Enjoy.
    If you have the organ donor box marked "Yes" on your concealed carry permit, you may want to consider more training.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakdaddy View Post
    This will take some time to do so plan accordingly. First, figure out the ringleader that punked you. When they're gone, do a "print screen" of their computer's desktop and save a copy of this. I just make a new folder (rename it with something that ties in with what they have so it's not obvious) and save it to their desktop so it's easier to access. Now drag all their shortcuts, folders and icons into this folder. After doing this, set the desktop background to the "print screen" copy you saved. When they go to use their computer, everything will look "normal" until they try to click on their links which causes a panic of astronimical proportions as they'll think their computer is royally screwed. In the end, it shows them their dealing with much superior mindpower and they are nowhere near the league you're in once they realize what has happened. The beauty of it is you control the duration of the suffering as they won't be able to figure it out until you decide to tell them. Enjoy.
    Thats a good way to get a computer shot
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member Array CT-Mike's Avatar
    How about coffee snakes? Get some new, compressed sponges (can usually be found without too much trouble). Using a 3-hole punch make a bunch of round discs from the compressed sponges. Walk up to the pranksters desk with a pocketful of these and strike up a conversation. Ask a co-worker to come over and distract, then drop the discs into his/her coffee.

Used to love playing that trick on crusty old chiefs while underway/underwater.
    "The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield, and government to gain ground."

- Thomas Jefferson

"I'm the arrow, you're my bow, shoot me forth and I will go"

"Do not let any individual posts put a knot in your Big Boy Under-Roos"

Ever heard of the the Johnson Smith company lots of neat stuff there to get even with.... Such as the shocking pen gag.... just leave it on your desk for someone to snarf.....

The gag I used a work is in their main catalog and you can get it free online.... When ever I left a snack out on the desk, popcorn, chips etc they would disappear, no one would ask they just assumed community property.... so I bought a Pringles chip look alike can full of the spring snakes n left it on the desk one day, and took off to the bathroom..... yep you could hear the scream all the way across the building......

here is the main page.... Johnson Smith company
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Tape the recievers of their phone down so that when they answer the phone it will continue to ring.
    Unplug their handset from the phone.
    Pudding / jello in desk drawers.
    Have them call a department store and ask for Manny Kinn.
    Turn the clocks an hour back.
    I could go on...
    Babyhulk
    NRA Life Member since 2010

Senior Member Array CCWFlaRuger's Avatar
    Sounds like you need to "Tune the Radar"... is pretty easy to do, all you need is a few rolls of tinfoil and some immagination, wrap up the smart ax and let the hilarity ensue as he wanders the grounds... "a little to the left... a little to the right... swing your arms... stand on one leg..."
    "You will not rise to the occasion and you will not default to your level of training. You WILL ONLY default to the level of training you have mastered."
    -Ruger P345; LCP
    -Mossberg 590A1; Model 42
    -Phoenix Arms Raven

Cling wrap, vaseline, toilet seats. Enough said.

VIP Member
    If you want to stay with the phone as the instrument of revenge, and you know who did it to you, this is what you do.

Leave them a phone message to call the number of a local funeral home, morgue, etc. and ask for Myra Mains.
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Links