my dog

This is a discussion on my dog within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Have you tried Advantix? it's amazing. You just run a single line from the back of the neck to about the tailbone. That's it. No ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my dog

Distinguished Member Array SpringerXD's Avatar
    Have you tried Advantix? it's amazing. You just run a single line from the back of the neck to about the tailbone. That's it. No smearing it on or washing with it.

I put this on my dog about three weeks ago and I haven't seen her scratching a single time since.
    "I practice the ancient art of Klik Pao."

-miklcolt45

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by INccwchris View Post
    well, the biggest thing that got her loving me again was my mom got her from under the bed, and then I came in and started petting her on the head, then she started licking me and now we're friends again. So what do I do when she growls and nips at me if she does it again?
    We can't cover that in a post on a forum. I suggest you start here http://leerburg.com/groundwork.htm and establish your pack leadership position. Everything from there on out is easier if you are leader first ;)
    I only bought one of his DVDs (basic obedience training) everything else I learned from reading the free articles, so read a few and see if you can get the hang of it. This site might also help you grasp the concepts http://flyingdogpress.com/content/view/18/94/
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them. -- John Wayne as John B. Books in "The Shootist"

Senior Member Array CowboyColby's Avatar
    A no with a two finger tap on the nose. If you give a command enforce it till she does it. As soon as she does it reward her with treats or by petting her and saying good job.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links