VIDEO (1984): Revenge murder of pedophile in airport. WARNING GRAPHIC VIOLENCE

This is a discussion on VIDEO (1984): Revenge murder of pedophile in airport. WARNING GRAPHIC VIOLENCE within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Gary Plauche guns down prisoner Jeffrey Doucett as he walks through the airport after a several week ordeal of his son, Jody Plauche, being kidnapped ...

Thread: VIDEO (1984): Revenge murder of pedophile in airport. WARNING GRAPHIC VIOLENCE

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar

VIDEO (1984): Revenge murder of pedophile in airport. WARNING GRAPHIC VIOLENCE

Gary Plauche guns down prisoner Jeffrey Doucett as he walks through the airport after a several week ordeal of his son, Jody Plauche, being kidnapped and abused.

Apparently Mr. Doucett had also run off with Mr. Plauche's ex wife.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi3Hy...QL&playnext=11

Mr. Plauche committed a premeditated murder upon Mr. Doucett however pled guilty to a lesser charge of manslaughter and was sentenced to 5 years PROBATION.

The LEO who leaked the time of arrival to Mr. Plauche was fired.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Now what Mr. Plauche did was wrong but when I first saw this on the news in 1984 I cheered him on and hoped he hadn't thrown away precious time with his child.

Today I'm not so much up for cheering Mr. Plauche but, having sons myself, I'm not sure I'd be able to vote GUILTY. I'm sure the courts considered this before offering a plea agreement.

He short circuited the legal/justice system with his revenge/vigilantism but luckily the crime was as advertised so a child molester was removed from society permanently for his crime.
    ----------------------------------------------

The video serves a reminder that if someone wants to get us bad enough, we are toast unless our radars are perfectly tuned. Even then it will be bad.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array 21bubba's Avatar
    I agree with you almost 100%. Except for the part "if someone wants to get us bad enough we are toast". There are some on here (not me) that think they are prepared for anything.

VIP Member
    As a big part of my job is close protection, we watched this video in training...as an example of how NOT to do protection. Granted, I don't think I could throw myself in front of a bullet meant for a child molester, but still...
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar
    its not a matter of could throw myself in front, its would, I may jump, but seeing as how I am a larger guy, I may happen to be a few seconds too late
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

Well...that's one way to do it.

It looks like had the guy on the perp's left been even a half a second earlier, he would've gotten hit as well.

Links