INCCW family vehicle report

This is a discussion on INCCW family vehicle report within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Mom just traded in her 2007 Chevy Cobalt for a 2010 HHR, she went from manuel everything but the transmission to a fully loaded model ...

Thread: INCCW family vehicle report

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar

Mom just traded in her 2007 Chevy Cobalt for a 2010 HHR, she went from manuel everything but the transmission to a fully loaded model and she couldn't be happier. What about Chris you ask? Chris went from a 2007 Chevy Silverado to a 2010 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab, more room, more flexibility, more stability, but a higher payment....darn, oh well, you get what you pay for!! Just wanted to let you all in on the good news
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

Congrats! Just remember those in vehicle gun safes!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

I like the HHR's

What color did she pick?... I like the ones with the copper finish they really stand out. After painting cars and trucks for 35+ years I prefer colors that have some pop. Was your 2007 Silverado the classic (older) body style or the newer body style like the 2010? As you know the 07 Silverado/GMC was a mid year body style change. Post up some pics.. I'd like to see the new Silverado!

My 2000 GMC with a few mods like a 4/6 suspension drop, 2008 Silverado LTZ 20" wheels, rollpan, 2004 Silverado Tail lights, billet grille etc.

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
    I like the HHR's

What color did she pick?... I like the ones with the copper finish they really stand out. After painting cars and trucks for 35+ years I prefer colors that have some pop. Was your 2007 Silverado the classic (older) body style or the newer body style like the 2010? As you know the 07 Silverado/GMC was a mid year body style change. Post up some pics.. I'd like to see the new Silverado!

My 2000 GMC with a few mods like a 4/6 suspension drop, 2008 Silverado LTZ 20" wheels, rollpan, 2004 Silverado Tail lights, billet grille etc.

Now, I'm not much on lowered trucks, but THAT is clean. I dig it!
    Semper Paratus

‎"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

hers is dark blue metallic, my 07 was the newer body style, and the dark blue metallic, but now mine is pearl white, and I plan to use that as a base to do a little custom artwork on it, just a graphic down the sides and hood, nothing too fancy but something to spruce it up, i just bought a set of Toyo A/T Open Country swamp tires that are coming off the old truck and onto the new, and I want to lift it up another 2 inches on the suspension for a total of 4, the tires will already add 2 inches. I really wanted her to get a color like her old cobalt which was the sunburst orange. That color really popped out
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

Sounds like a good plan... on the graphics remember less is more!

Post up some before pics!

Those new Silverados are some really nice trucks... congrats!

You didn't happen to misplace some money bags on your security gig did ya.I didn't realise security paid that well
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

lol no, I don't guard money, I am very good with my finances, I work alot of overtime, and my 07 was a clunker, 10 warrenty repairs in the one year I owned it, so GM bought it back for the invoice price i paid for it, and then with the rebates and my new and improved 710 credit score, i was able to get a 30,000 doller truck, and only pay 70 bucks more a month than i was on the 20,000 dollar truck, I also got a shorter loan term, had I had a longer one, I could have had the same monthly payment

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links