Im back

Im back

This is a discussion on Im back within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Hello everyone, again. Its been a while since I have checked the forum, new changes in my life have kept me quite busy and away ...

Thread: Im back

Im back

Hello everyone, again.

Its been a while since I have checked the forum, new changes in my life have kept me quite busy and away from the forum for almost 8 months!!! Some of you who knew me on here knew me as a self-defense instructor, I have put that behind me to pursue a degree in Criminal Justice and to enter a law enforcement career. After spending 10 years away from school, its been rather difficult and time consuming. I have a new job working on campus in the I.T. field. I specialize in security on campus. That is, security cameras, blue emergency kiosks, etc. I work closely with the campus PD, making them "smart cops" with iPhones with cool technology.

Anyway, I am trying to find the time between my classes, work, study time, etc. to check the forum and be more active. Since its illegal to carry on campus, I have not been carrying as much as I should. Seems I only carry when I go out on the weekends. I still shoot almost every weekend, but its not every day like I used to.

So thats the skinny on me and what I have been up to. I love the look of the new forum, last time I was here is was the older look, thats how long its been. I am sure new people and new topics have been brought up that I need to catch up on and I will in the next few weeks. And I will try harder to find the time to be on here and keep up to date with you all.

Welcome back. I for one, look forward to your input.
    Good luck going forward in LE.

Distinguished Member Array 21bubba's Avatar
    Welcome back.

VIP Member
    Welcome back, buddy!
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

Sponsored Links