Paco's back...

Paco's back...

This is a discussion on Paco's back... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; If you'll have me back that is. Sorry I just disappeared with no word for many, many months, especially to the Mods for dropping out ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paco's back...

Paco's back...

If you'll have me back that is.

Sorry I just disappeared with no word for many, many months, especially to the Mods for dropping out on my responsibilities that I signed up for. I just let life get overwhelming and took a lot of time off to concentrate on the family and the job. Times are tough in the Credit Union market so I've been putting in a lot of hours to make IT the strongest part of my company, we'll see if it pays off.

Anyways, I'll be dropping back in and hopefully striking up some conversations and starting to learn from you guys again.

I'm still carrying my SW40VE, Tae Kwon Do is out because of the knees but I might start Krav Maga in the near future. The Wife is on her last step to Black Belt and the kids are progressing nicely.

Anyway, it is nice to be back; and Bumper, I like what you guys have done with the place.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

VIP Member
    Welcome back buddy!

I was wondering what happened to you.
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

JD
    Administrator
    Pa...

Pac...

Paco? Who's Paco?

Nice to see you back, we all have other things in life and sometimes some things have to be put on hold.

look forward to getting to know you.

Glad you're back, Paco. CU's tough now - saw the big wholesale CU in Plano had a few "challenges". Same in banking too. Hope your IT strategy works!

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

Hey man long time no see,welcome back.
    Snub nose revolvers,the original concealed carry guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock and Glock View Post
    saw the big wholesale CU in Plano had a few "challenges".
    Yeah, Southwest Corp is my company's clearing house. I learned that when a wholesale CU goes in to conservatorship, the other CU eat the mess and share in the pain.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco

Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    If you'll have me back that is.

Sorry I just disappeared with no word for many, many months, especially to the Mods for dropping out on my responsibilities that I signed up for. I just let life get overwhelming and took a lot of time off to concentrate on the family and the job. Times are tough in the Credit Union market so I've been putting in a lot of hours to make IT the strongest part of my company, we'll see if it pays off.

Anyways, I'll be dropping back in and hopefully striking up some conversations and starting to learn from you guys again.

I'm still carrying my SW40VE, Tae Kwon Do is out because of the knees but I might start Krav Maga in the near future. The Wife is on her last step to Black Belt and the kids are progressing nicely.

Anyway, it is nice to be back; and Bumper, I like what you guys have done with the place.
    who are you? Ha. Welcome back.
    A CCW is like a parachute; if you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

VIP Member
    Welcome back. :)
    I havenít heard any of the journalists who volunteered to be waterboarded asking to have their fingernails wrenched out with pliers, or electrodes attached to their genitals.

Welcome home Paco!
    John
    Assault is a behavior, not a device.

"Don't never take no shortcuts." Patty Reed, Donner Party

Lifetime NRA member

Paco,

If I didn't know better I'd say that you were gone long enough to do a little time.

Welcome home.

Biker

Heh, well I can't talk about it. Kidding, I just had to get some stuff straight and with 5 kids it sometimes takes a little longer to concentrate on other things.

You know you are busy when you can't even take time to make espresso and have to drink drip coffee because it is faster.

-Paco

GM
    Welcome back.
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Nice to see you again...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Lead Moderator
    Welcome back...... The Mod bathroom needs cleaned, and we've been saving it for you!

Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links