Bad night

This is a discussion on Bad night within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Just found this over at www.bustinhouses.com: So, at 3am I'm just trying to get into this guy's front window using a screwdriver (dude had a ...

Thread: Bad night

Distinguished Member Array Paymeister's Avatar

Bad night

Just found this over at www.bustinhouses.com:

So, at 3am I'm just trying to get into this guy's front window using a screwdriver (dude had a Mercedes and a Jaguar so he probably had some good stuff), and I see the someone with a cigarette come outside like, well, like he owned the place. I start walking away, he yells something, so I start going towards him.

Well, all I'm doin' is holdin' my screwdriver and all, and he starts screaming all sorts of bad stuff at me like "Get [removed] down!" AN' HE STARTS TO PULL A GUN ON ME! Scared the [removed] out of me and I run like crazy across his yard. AND HE'S COMING AFTER ME! Dude woulda have shot me if I had stayed there.

I'm runnin' so fast (hey, I was for-reals scared) that I tripped on the other side of the street and went down. THEN to make it worse, instead of picking me up my buddies in the car TAKE OFF AND LEAVE ME THERE! They burned rubber just like on TV, AND THEN THE CRAZY DUDE CHASES THEM! My pals never did come back to get me, and I had to walk miles to get home.

Talked to the guys in the car today - crazy man chased them all over the place and probably got their plate number. They said he drove like a race-car driver.

Cops haven't been to visit my pals yet, and I don't know what story they're putting together. Don't care - I'm on vacation for awhile... and reckon when I get back in the business I'll go somewhere else.
    Recently updated website: http://www.damagedphotorepair.com

2. Remove Ads

The link is no good and a Google search for that site turned up absolutely nothing. I don't recall ever coming up 100% empty on a Google search.

I could have sworn I read a post on here...that was the guy who lives in that house.

GOT IT http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...ghlight=jaguar
    Guns don't kill people, people kill people...and chimps do, if they have a gun

Distinguished Member Array Paymeister's Avatar
    [Sorry - trying to be cute. No such link, and my post was a parody of the true situation documented in the Scenarios forum under the same name. Kudos to Mr. Consiglio, who handled the situation pretty darned well in my opinion. I don't think I would have the guts to give chase (and I can see why one might not want to), but he went home that night and the bad guys are less likely to return.]
    Recently updated website: http://www.damagedphotorepair.com

Links