Back for a bit.

This is a discussion on Back for a bit. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I dont really feel special enough for my own thread, but with all of the cumulative well wishes I received from members of this great ...

Thread: Back for a bit.

Back for a bit.

I dont really feel special enough for my own thread, but with all of the cumulative well wishes I received from members of this great community it only made sense to make a thread instead of message each one individually.
    I have finished my tour in Iraq and am back home with my family. I would like to thank all who messaged me and showed support as well as everyone who has shown support for our service men and women all throughout this site. It is because of the support that we receive that we are able to drive on through whatever challenges we may face.

Thank you to all and I hope to be joining back in the discussions as soon as I catch up on my reading.
    Please take my posts with a grain of salt. I am frequently sleep deprived and always just on this side of "Krazy".

When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle. Edmund Burke

2. Remove Ads

Welcome back sir. Glad to have you back in the states safe and sound. My family and myself owe you a debt of gratitude.

Thank you for your service to our country.

"He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Distinguished Member Array Gunnutty's Avatar
    Glad you are back safely. Thank you for your service!
    We will be much better off when we learn to deal with things as they really are, instead of how we wish them to be!

Welcome back, and thank you for your service.
    Glad you're safe!

The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Enjoy your time at home, try and remember that things and people change over the course of a deployment, and everything won't be the perfect ideal you form in your head when you come back, and if you need help, please seek it, there are tons of resources out there that can help you. Since you say for a bit, I'll guess it's that leave the Army gives in the middle of a deployment.

I'm still in, but thank you for your service, from a Jarhead, and really enjoy your time home with friends and family.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

Welcome back! I still have a few friends over their, should be home around Christmas! I hope everyone over there makes it home safe!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Welcome back!

....sent you PM...
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

Links