My crazy Halloween experience, Rant, Long

This is a discussion on My crazy Halloween experience, Rant, Long within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; so last night (Halloween Sunday) me and my date are coming back from the parade in the village. We left a little earlier because of ...

Thread: My crazy Halloween experience, Rant, Long

My crazy Halloween experience, Rant, Long

so last night (Halloween Sunday) me and my date are coming back from the parade in the village. We left a little earlier because of how cold it was so we where on a train with a few families returning from trick or treating. Anywise my date falls asleep and at one of the stops this lady gets on. She starts on a god bless the train thing and everyone there and handing out some pamphlets. Anyways she does that for a while then she raises her voice about this girl dressed in a costume. She starts yelling at the families on the subway about how we are rising our kids in evil also stared at us a while, not shore if she figured we had costumes under our cotes or something about interracial relations. so I was about to tell the lady to be quite because my date sleeping when my date wakes up looks at me and says “don’t say anything to her she is serious”. So I spent the rest of the ride to Yankee Stadium making jokes about her sermon to my end of the train while she was lecturing on. Her “ your kids wont be able to sleep tonight because of the evil you have brought into them.” Me “I think that’s the sugar not the evil voodoo that will keep the kids up tonight”. Anywise when we got there me and my date rushed of the train to get away from that old bat. So that’s my crazy Halloween story

2. Remove Ads

I on the other hand had a nice Halloween. Took my 2 year old grandson out and he had a great time. Little kids are a hoot to watch as they really don't know what is going on but he was having fun dressed in a tiger suit. Sorry to hear you had to have a nut invade your good time.
    DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH. LIBERTY IS A WELL ARMED LAMB CONtestING THE VOTE.

Certified Instructor for Minnesota Carry Permit
    NRA Pistol and Personal Protection Insrtuctor
    Utah Permit Certified Instructor

VIP Member
    Ain't the NYC subways always fascinating. I was a passenger one time when a guy kept ranting on about a machine gun and shooting people.

Fortunately, over many years of riding the thing at all hours, the worst I ever saw was someone on a platform reach in a window and pour a cup of (Urine?) onto a passenger. The other next worst things I saw were, sadly, acts done by LEOs that were over the top. NY's finest don't always behave finely.

You want colorful, live in NY. You want peace and quiet, live elsewhere.

Indeed. I love the colorful usually, sometimes I think I add to it. Usually I don’t mind, if it was any other night I would not have minded sharing the car with a crazy they usually make the ride more interesting. Just wanted a quite ride this time, something I usually hate.

Bill Cosby did a routine YEARS ago called "A Nut in Every (subway) Car"
    Babyhulk
    NRA Life Member since 2010

man i wish it was still 15 cents, i only got the first act

Links