Need a computer based program to activate 12VDC system - IDPA stage
OK. I have this IDPA stage in mind using moving targets (pop ups, swingers, etc.).
Using 12VDC solenoids and magnets on the holding/activation points, I need a program that can be run from a laptop that controls a RF sender that will turn on or off relays. Confused?? So am I. I have it in my head, but implementing it is a whole 'nother game.
Computer program when activated (click start) -
1. sound start signal
2. 4 second delay, activate T1 (swinger - release then catch keeping it hidden)
3. 3 second delay, activate T2 (drop turn)
4. 2 second delay, activate T3 (clam shell)
5. 3 second delay, repeat step 2 and activate T4 (swinger no catch).
6. 2 second delay, activate T5 (rolling mover), repeat step 2, activate No Shoot swinger
7. 2 second delay, activate T6 (pop up)
8. 4 second delay, sound finish signal.
Mixed in with the movers would be a few fixed targets to engage at will.
If the program would randomize all but step 1 and 8 that would be even better. A blind stage that is not necessarily blind so you could have every one helping with the taping and resetting of targets, but no one gets a leg up by learning the pattern. That or create 5-10 different programs that the SO chooses per shooter (or roll a dice) Fixed time of 20 seconds, score based on hits.
This is the secondary and hopefully cheaper plan than buying a bunch of motion detectors for a walk through stage, a bit sketchy on consistent reliability.
Anybody have any ideas?