Did one of you guys order pizza today?? - Page 3

Did one of you guys order pizza today??

This is a discussion on Did one of you guys order pizza today?? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by paramedic70002 Funny. BTDT. Try ordering a pizza to an EMS station then getting a run before they show up. They don't like ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Did one of you guys order pizza today??

Quote Originally Posted by paramedic70002 View Post
    Funny. BTDT. Try ordering a pizza to an EMS station then getting a run before they show up. They don't like that.
    This has happened to me once, at the fire station. I showed up and NOBODY was there. They had pre-paid with a CC though, so I just left the pizza on the table for 'em with the CC receipt. Yes, apparently they leave the door open while they're gone. LOL
    They have much stricter security at the 911 dispatch in town, but I don't guess they ever leave out on a run either.
    And going to the ER doctors is kinda fun. The ones that get the ambulances are much better lookin (and better tippers) than the grouchy old desk ladies at the walk-in ER. The EMS people never get delivery, they come by and pick it up, which is good for them coz the boss usually gives them the employee discount in person. Ya know, come to think of it, that's probably the only emergency office in town that I haven't delivered to, heck I don't even know where they come from except from the hospital! LOL
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them. -- John Wayne as John B. Books in "The Shootist"

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    All fire and EMS stations are SUPPOSED to keep the building secure at all times due to terrorists using emergency equipment in other countries as well as the run of the mill wackos. Pretty easy to pop the locks on our narcotic cabinets when no one is there to stop you. Me and my partner keep the building locked up but it is by far from 100%.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Can we please get back to hot girls delivering pizza and hot girls in spaghetti straps receiving pizza?
    If I gave a crap about what you think about my guns.....it was early this morning and I already flushed it!

Oh, so that was YOU!!!!
    If I'd know that, I would've had her tip better!

Seriously, I had to work Fri and we did order a pizza; a nice break from the turkey.
    Babyhulk
    NRA Life Member since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by jca1 View Post
    Can we please get back to hot girls delivering pizza and hot girls in spaghetti straps receiving pizza?
    LOL my friend Mikey would have better stories for ya. #10 at the Huntley apartments apparently has a stripper pole in her living room.......he forbids any of us from taking deliveries there while he's on shift LOL
    And then there's that one chick who always wears shorts "up to here" and seems disappointed to see me.

The ones I find funny are the teenage guys who argue among themselves about who is gonna tip me, so, not to be one-upped by their buddies they ALL hand me a couple bucks! I think it's hilarious

There was one guy, whose house was hard to find. So after a few calls trying to find him, the directions to his house started to included "it's the one with the cop car" - he has married and moved since I've been taking him pizza, but still drives the same car. hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by babyhulk
    Oh, so that was YOU!!!!
    If I'd know that, I would've had her tip better!
    Sooooo where'd you get that itty bitty game cam? I want one!
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them. -- John Wayne as John B. Books in "The Shootist"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links