So, i'm at a urinal in the mall when... - Page 2

So, i'm at a urinal in the mall when...

This is a discussion on So, i'm at a urinal in the mall when... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Was at a viewing at the funeral home about 2 years ago and a cell phone starting ringing with the "Hells Bells'' ringtone inside the ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So, i'm at a urinal in the mall when...

Was at a viewing at the funeral home about 2 years ago and a cell phone starting ringing with the "Hells Bells'' ringtone inside the casket with the deceased. Talk about ackward. Seems it dropped out of the morticians shirt pocket a few hours before while putting the body in. Crazy stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefjason View Post
    One of these days he will do what a buddy of mine did. He'll have his hands full, go to zip, and get more than he bargained for. Yes he did. Bad news, it killed his buzz and was a trip to the ER. The nurse had to cut his pants apart to free him. Good news, he later married his nurse. She confirms the story too.
    Ouch !! Been there done that, don't know how your buddy was able to handle the ride to the ER.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. -- Thomas Jefferson

Distinguished Member Array 21bubba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    Some things just can't be put off...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYvEmdHVhW4
    I will be sending you the bill for a new keyboard.

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    Funniest thing I ever heard at the urinal, "Ah, the pause that refreshens!"
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Quote Originally Posted by Luis50 View Post
    I hear a beeping sound coming from the guy two stalls down...it's his phone recieving a text message. I say to myself "I know he's not going to answer while he's whizzing is he?" WRONG! Not only does he retreive his phone but he begins to text while he's still whizzing! He finishes his message, zips up and leaves. BTW, he didn't wash either but, that's for another post.
    and that's why bathroom doors should open OUT! Until then, I use a paper towel...

Distinguished Member Array Jason Storm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis50 View Post
    I hear a beeping sound coming from the guy two stalls down...it's his phone recieving a text message. I say to myself "I know he's not going to answer while he's whizzing is he?" WRONG! Not only does he retreive his phone but he begins to text while he's still whizzing! He finishes his message, zips up and leaves. BTW, he didn't wash either but, that's for another post.

I have to admit, he's got some skills to pull that stunt off but geez, I would've waited a few minutes. Anyway, what do I know...I don't text.
    There was a similar one just like that about a week ago. As for me, I don't even answer my cellphone while whizzing. They'd have to call back afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by rstickle View Post
    Maybe he didn't pee on his hands!
    you beat me to it
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moratati

Just a few like that spread enough *YUK* to make me want to go take a bath...........

Distinguished Member Array Knightrider's Avatar
    My phone is attached to my head/hands. I can damn near do every normal action while being on my phone. I took the wizzing while texting class a few years ago LOL
    Glock: G22 .40 S&W and G23 .40 S&W Sig Sauer: P938 9mm Smith and Wesson: Model 437 .38 Spl, Model 65 357 Mag, and Sigma SW9VE 9mm

I guess I'm just old school, but I just don't feel like 99.999998% of what I might have to say or text couldn't wait the ammount of time needed to finish up and clear the room.
    "Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back."
    Captain Malcom Reynolds "Firefly"

Distinguished Member Array Jason Storm's Avatar
    I always use santizer after shaking hands w/ someone, even during Sunday worship. As a matter of fact, I even keep 'em in my office and my car. You never know if that person you shook hands with may not have washed his/her hands, sneezed on them, etc. Always presume everyone's hands are dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by LeftofMars View Post
    OK, several years ago at a Rolling Stones concert I had several beers and of course needed to eventually hit the restroom. As anyone knows who has gone to these things usually the male rooms move much faster than the female rooms. I walked in to take care of buisness and noticed immediately that there were women in the mens room. Most had what I presumed to be husbands or boyfriends standing outside the stalls while they used them. I just needed the urinal so waited my turn. After I finally made it to the wall and I'm standing there doing my thing this woman comes up in a very short dress turns her back to the urinal drops her panties to her knees raises her dress as needed and starts to use the urinal next to mine. I was actually doing fairly well with this until she started to look me in the face and started a conversation, at that point it just got a bit too surreal. I was married at the time, had I known I'd be divorced within 13 months I might have continued the conversation.
    Coulda been worse,"she" coulda been a He
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by chivvalry View Post
    "Hello?" (unnngh...) "...speaking... what can I do for you?" (hrrnnn... *splash*)

agreed... *shudder*
    Oh (%$^#)!

*SPLASH* Got it!
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar
    ^ or splash! OH CRAP!!
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

This doesn't surprise me i nthe least. I work in the tech sector these days and when I do go into the office, the bathroom runs are always...interesting. Folks using bluetooth taking the kiddies to the pool.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links