So, i'm at a urinal in the mall when...

This is a discussion on So, i'm at a urinal in the mall when... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Barbary I've heard men carry on conversations in public restrooms on the cell-phone when the had flatulence and diarrhea. Some of these ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So, i'm at a urinal in the mall when...

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbary View Post
    I've heard men carry on conversations in public restrooms on the cell-phone when the had flatulence and diarrhea. Some of these conversations were with their wives/girlfriends.
    If theres one person I am comfortable enough to talk to during a BM, it's my wife...

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array USPnTX's Avatar
    Not really anything to do with the OP, but am I the only person that won't use a urinal? I'm just not comfortable having my back to a room while my hands (well at least one) are occupied.
    Last edited by USPnTX; November 29th, 2010 at 05:44 PM. Reason: spelling
    "Do not fear those who disagree with you; fear those that do and are too cowardly to admit it" - Napoleon

A few years ago (actually more than a few) while working for HP in Calif. I had occassion to attend to business in the bathroom one afternoon. As I was taking care of business at one of the urinals, one of the company execs came in and started attending to business at an ajacent urinal, in the middle of this his cell rings and he answers it. The conversation lasted past my business and for a moment or two past his. Now I don't care if the President of the United States is calling to ask me for permission to start (or end) WWIII, IMHO there is nothing, repeat nothing that is more important while attending to busineess in the bathroom than attending to business. Oh btw the guy did at least have a cell head set so he was able to use both hands for other matters.

SOOOO no one as seen the commercial where the two guys are in the john guy on left is texting and drops his cell guess where, grabs it up and keeps on texting, guy next to him says... "Really?"
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon J View Post
    SOOOO no one as seen the commercial where the two guys are in the john guy on left is texting and drops his cell guess where, grabs it up and keeps on texting, guy next to him says... "Really?"
    How cool is that?....just happens to be at that very scene...

I think I was born 30 years too late. Im 21 and HATE cell phones and Email. It drives me insane that my peers expect me to check my email 2-3 times a day. Ive been yelled at for not checking it past 5pm.
    Μολὼν λάβε

Kinda gives a whole new meaning to "Multi-Tasking".

Its a whole new world and new people. I am sure there would be people texting and taking pics of themself when they are about to be shot by a firing squad.
    "I do what I do." Cpl 'coach' Bowden, "Southern Comfort".

Quote Originally Posted by LeftofMars View Post
    OK, several years ago at a Rolling Stones concert I had several beers and of course needed to eventually hit the restroom. As anyone knows who has gone to these things usually the male rooms move much faster than the female rooms. I walked in to take care of buisness and noticed immediately that there were women in the mens room. Most had what I presumed to be husbands or boyfriends standing outside the stalls while they used them. I just needed the urinal so waited my turn. After I finally made it to the wall and I'm standing there doing my thing this woman comes up in a very short dress turns her back to the urinal drops her panties to her knees raises her dress as needed and starts to use the urinal next to mine. I was actually doing fairly well with this until she started to look me in the face and started a conversation, at that point it just got a bit too surreal. I was married at the time, had I known I'd be divorced within 13 months I might have continued the conversation.
    WOW
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links