So, i'm at a urinal in the mall when...

This is a discussion on So, i'm at a urinal in the mall when... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I hear a beeping sound coming from the guy two stalls down...it's his phone recieving a text message. I say to myself "I know he's ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So, i'm at a urinal in the mall when...

So, i'm at a urinal in the mall when...

I hear a beeping sound coming from the guy two stalls down...it's his phone recieving a text message. I say to myself "I know he's not going to answer while he's whizzing is he?" WRONG! Not only does he retreive his phone but he begins to text while he's still whizzing! He finishes his message, zips up and leaves. BTW, he didn't wash either but, that's for another post.

I have to admit, he's got some skills to pull that stunt off but geez, I would've waited a few minutes. Anyway, what do I know...I don't text.
    Luis

"Everybody's got a plan, 'til they get hit".

Mike Tyson

2. Remove Ads

Are we that busy that we can't take a few moments out of our busy schedule, especially when using the bathroom to not fool with cell phones?

Obviously not.

Some folks are plain obsessed with the device, but not me. I do not and will not answer, text or do anything with one while using the bathroom. Whatever the "crisis" on the other end of the phone may be, it can wait a few moments.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

You're uptight about a text message? I've heard people answer the phone while on the pot.

*shudder*
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

"Hello?" (unnngh...) "...speaking... what can I do for you?" (hrrnnn... *splash*)

agreed... *shudder*
    "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
    You are not paranoid if They are actually out to get you, however, They probably are not and you probably are.

Senior Member Array Phillep Harding's Avatar
    Then there are the people who want to get on your case because you refuse to answer while driving, or any other reason. "Golly, I must have been in a dead area." (if it's the boss, anyhow.)

Quote Originally Posted by Phillep Harding View Post
    Then there are the people who want to get on your case because you refuse to answer while driving, or any other reason. "Golly, I must have been in a dead area." (if it's the boss, anyhow.)
    I usually blame that on not hearing/feeling my phone, which generally holds true. Then again, not everyone drives a lifted Jeep with a stiff suspension and soft top...
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Senior Member Array GoBigOrange's Avatar
    see, I wouldn't do that because I've already dropped 2 phones in the toilet.

If he can pee and text without wetting himself I wonder if he can drive and text without killing someone. Actually the original post doesn't surprise me at all in the world we live in today.
    He finishes his message, zips up and leaves. BTW, he didn't wash either but, that's for another post.
    No surprise there either

Some things just can't be put off...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYvEmdHVhW4
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    Some things just can't be put off...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYvEmdHVhW4

Easily the funniest one I've seen today.

I've heard men carry on conversations in public restrooms on the cell-phone when the had flatulence and diarrhea. Some of these conversations were with their wives/girlfriends.

OK, several years ago at a Rolling Stones concert I had several beers and of course needed to eventually hit the restroom. As anyone knows who has gone to these things usually the male rooms move much faster than the female rooms. I walked in to take care of buisness and noticed immediately that there were women in the mens room. Most had what I presumed to be husbands or boyfriends standing outside the stalls while they used them. I just needed the urinal so waited my turn. After I finally made it to the wall and I'm standing there doing my thing this woman comes up in a very short dress turns her back to the urinal drops her panties to her knees raises her dress as needed and starts to use the urinal next to mine. I was actually doing fairly well with this until she started to look me in the face and started a conversation, at that point it just got a bit too surreal. I was married at the time, had I known I'd be divorced within 13 months I might have continued the conversation.
    "Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back."
    Captain Malcom Reynolds "Firefly"

Quote Originally Posted by LeftofMars View Post
    OK, several years ago at a Rolling Stones concert I had several beers and of course needed to eventually hit the restroom. As anyone knows who has gone to these things usually the male rooms move much faster than the female rooms. I walked in to take care of buisness and noticed immediately that there were women in the mens room. Most had what I presumed to be husbands or boyfriends standing outside the stalls while they used them. I just needed the urinal so waited my turn. After I finally made it to the wall and I'm standing there doing my thing this woman comes up in a very short dress turns her back to the urinal drops her panties to her knees raises her dress as needed and starts to use the urinal next to mine. I was actually doing fairly well with this until she started to look me in the face and started a conversation, at that point it just got a bit too surreal. I was married at the time, had I known I'd be divorced within 13 months I might have continued the conversation.
    Now that there's funny, I don't care who you are!
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

One of these days he will do what a buddy of mine did. He'll have his hands full, go to zip, and get more than he bargained for. Yes he did. Bad news, it killed his buzz and was a trip to the ER. The nurse had to cut his pants apart to free him. Good news, he later married his nurse. She confirms the story too.
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

Lead Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis50 View Post
    I He finishes his message, zips up and leaves. BTW, he didn't wash either
    Maybe he didn't pee on his hands!
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links