To give credit where credit is due I copied this from another forum. Although these have been around for ever I thought that they are worth repeating.
1. An armed man is a citizen, an unarmed man is a subject.
2. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.
3. Colt the original point and click interface.
4. Gun control is not about guns it is about control.
5. If guns are outlawed can we use swords?
6. If guns cause crime then pencils cause misspelled words.
7. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
8. If you do not know your rights then you have none.
9. Those who trade liberty for security have neither.
10. The United States Constitution all rights reserved.
11. What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand.
12. The Second Ammendment is in place in case they ignore the others.
13. 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday, and you can expect the same results today.
14. Guns have only two enemies; rust and liberals.
15. Know guns, know peace and safety; No guns, no peace and safety.
16. You do nor shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
17. 911 Government sponsored dial a prayer.
18. Assult is behavior not a device.
19. Criminals love gun control it makes their job easier.
20. If guns cause crime then matches cause arson
21. If guns cause crime mine are defective.
22. Only a government afraid of its citizens tries to control them.
23. Enforce the gun control laws that pertain to criminal activity; repeal the rest.