Gotta Love it.....

This is a discussion on Gotta Love it..... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Mike Huckabee said ... "If we want to keep our nation's secrets 'SECRET' .....store them where President Obama stores his college transcripts and birth certificate."...

Thread: Gotta Love it.....

Talking Gotta Love it.....

Mike Huckabee said ...

"If we want to keep our nation's secrets 'SECRET' .....store them where President Obama stores his college transcripts and birth certificate."
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

2. Remove Ads

He's got a point!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Distinguished Member Array LanceORYGUN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon J View Post
    MI Gov Mike Huckabee said ...

"If we want to keep our nation's secrets 'SECRET' .....store them where President Obama stores his college transcripts and birth certificate."

Nope, that is absolutely not true. Former Governor Huckabee of Arkansas never said any such thing.

Also, Jennifer M. Granholm is the current governor of Michigan. Everyone knows that. Rick Synder is the governor elect in Michigan, who will be taking office next month. How on earth could you possibly think that Mike Huckabee is the Governor of Michigan???

Why are you spreading such a stupid Internet Hoax like this?

This is most likely a Democratic inspired dirty trick to make Huckabee look like an extremist idiot. Such tactics were used against him in the 2008 Presidential campaign, to try to marginalize him and make him appear to not be a mainstream politician. You should try to be more smart and sophisticated, and not allow yourself to be duped by everything that you see being spread on the Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    He's got a point!

Dude, it is an Internet hoax that is currently being spread this week.

That would be the same place that George Bush stores his college transcripts. Bush never revealed them either nor is the president required to do so.

The birth certificate is in Hawaii and has been verified and for Huckabee to say something like this (if he really did) makes me question his merit as an intelligent leader.

Did he really say this or is it a joke? I have always thought Huckabee was a fair and balanced guy and I'd be surprised and disappointed if he did.
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

Quote Originally Posted by Sig35seven View Post

Did he really say this or is it a joke? I have always thought Huckabee was a fair and balanced guy and I'd be surprised and disappointed if he did.
    I cannot believe how gullible people are.

THIS IS AN INTERNET HOAX !!!!!!!

This is absolute garbage that is being spread all over the Internet currently. Not a single shred of evidence to support it.

A very obvious clue that it is a hoax is this: Is Mike Huckabee the Governor of the state of Michigan, as the hoax proclaims?

Just ask yourself that simple question.

This is the exact same sort of dirty trick marginalization tactic that was used against Huckabee during the 2088 campaign, in order to unfairly discredit him.

Mike Huckabee said ...

Why have you now edited your post, and removed the reference to Huckabee being the governor of Michigan?

Are you deliberately trying to spread this hoax? If so, shame on you!

Quote Originally Posted by LanceORYGUN View Post
    Why have you now edited your post, and removed the reference to Huckabee being the governor of Michigan?

Are you deliberately trying to spread this hoax? If so, shame on you!

naw I was a victim of cut n paste.... so I fixed it to be more in spirit with the punch line... Oh n you need to take a chill pill, tis only a joke......
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

naw I was a victim of cut n paste.... so I fixed it to be more in spirit with the punch line... Oh n you need to take a chill pill, tis only a joke......
    Nope, not true by any means at all. It is part of an on-going smear campaign against Governor Huckabee.

Quote Originally Posted by LanceORYGUN View Post
    Nope, not true by any means at all. It is part of an on-going smear campaign against Governor Huckabee.

I don't consider such verbiage as a smear would would be rather proud if it had been myself that thought of saying that......

Links