Merry Christmas to DC & Your Families

Merry Christmas to DC & Your Families

This is a discussion on Merry Christmas to DC & Your Families within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I want to extend a Merry Christmas to all my DC buddies, fellow members and to all your families as well. It's been a great ...

Thread: Merry Christmas to DC & Your Families

Exclamation Merry Christmas to DC & Your Families

I want to extend a Merry Christmas to all my DC buddies, fellow members and to all your families as well.

It's been a great year for many, a bumpy road for some, and some down right hard times for still several others. Also a time of sorrow for many members who have lost loved ones and family members this past year.

I would be remiss not to mention the loss of great member of the forum this past year, Mr. Terry Crouch aka Capt. Crunch. A man with many words of wisdom, many friends, a great sense of humor, and a tireless and hard working member of the DC.com staff. I will miss you buddy. So I'll tip a glass of ale to you, for fond memories and bid you adieu, kind Sir.
    May You Rest In Peace, Captain.

And through all the trials and tribulations of this past year we all seem to have a common bond and a camaraderie unique to most forums.

I've said before, this place is like a home to some of us, a university to many who come to learn, a confessional for lots who have shared personal fears and terrifying experiences, and to some, just a place to hang out and chat for a few hours.

None of this would be possible without Bumper, who has provided such a great place for all of us to be. I salute you Sir, and give you sincere thanks for all you do! (And welcome to Missouri. Glad you made the trip!)

Please pray for our brothers and sisters in arms, and those in the military who are away from home and serving in harms way around the world.

Merry Christmas to all, and may God bless you and keep you all safe in the coming year!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

I agree totally with your sentiments Bark'n. Me and my younger brother, also a Marine and combat veteran of Afghanistan, both made it home this year, for the first time in quite some while. So my mother is ecstatic. The fact I am not in a foreign land this year, as I have been the past few, is really all I need.

But Merry Christmas to everyone on here, thanks to Bumper, and all the Mods, and Admins.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

VIP Member
    Well ladies and gents I celebrate my 5th webcam Christmas with my family this year and I think it will be my last.
    I want to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and to all members even though you make me want to bang my head on the wall as I am sure I do to you on occasion I truly thank you for allowing me to support and be a member of this site.

You have provided me with countless hours of both entertainment and frustration but I have enjoyed every minute of it.

God Bless

Robert
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

Merry Christmas to all my friends at DC.

Merry Christmas to all .....
    O. D. A. T.

Distinguished Member Array Black Knight's Avatar
    Bark'n I could not have said better myself. This site does make a person feel right at home. That is because the people here are so warm and courteous. They make you feel as if you are among long time friends. Every home needs a head of household and Bumper has been there. Thank you Bumper for giving us a good home. Merry Christmas to all and to all a safe and Happy New Year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post
    I want to extend a Merry Christmas to all my DC buddies, fellow members and to all your families as well.

It's been a great year for many, a bumpy road for some, and some down right hard times for still several others. Also a time of sorrow for many members who have lost loved ones and family members this past year.

I would be remiss not to mention the loss of great member of the forum this past year, Mr. Terry Crouch aka Capt. Crunch. A man with many words of wisdom, many friends, a great sense of humor, and a tireless and hard working member of the DC.com staff. I will miss you buddy. So I'll tip a glass of ale to you, for fond memories and bid you adieu, kind Sir.
    May You Rest In Peace, Captain.

And through all the trials and tribulations of this past year we all seem to have a common bond and a camaraderie unique to most forums.

I've said before, this place is like a home to some of us, a university to many who come to learn, a confessional for lots who have shared personal fears and terrifying experiences, and to some, just a place to hang out and chat for a few hours.

None of this would be possible without Bumper, who has provided such a great place for all of us to be. I salute you Sir, and give you sincere thanks for all you do! (And welcome to Missouri. Glad you made the trip!)

Please pray for our brothers and sisters in arms, and those in the military who are away from home and serving in harms way around the world.

Merry Christmas to all, and may God bless you and keep you all safe in the coming year!
    Very well said Sir!

I hope that each and everyone of you have a happy and safe Christmas.

I would also like to ask that each of us take a moment to think about all of the emergency services personnel that are either on shift or ready to leave their families to come to the aid of others.
    Don't do things you don't want to explain to the Paramedics!

Stupidity should be painful.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    Bark'n I could not have said better myself. This site does make a person feel right at home. That is because the people here are so warm and courteous. They make you feel as if you are among long time friends. Every home needs a head of household and Bumper has been there. Thank you Bumper for giving us a good home. Merry Christmas to all and to all a safe and Happy New Year.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^+1+1+1+1+1+1^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bark'n

R-BAY!!!!!!
    (right back at ya)

Blaise Pascal:
    Man is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness from which he emerges and the infinity in which he is engulfed.
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

Merry Christmas DC!!!! I wish that your stockings be filled with mags and your trees laced with ammo!!!

Thank you Bumper for the gift that keeps on giving!!

VIP Member
    Merry Christmas to everyone here, and a special thanks to Bumper and the rest of the staff. You guy's and gal's are great.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

GM
    Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    Merry Christmas to everyone here, and a special thanks to Bumper and the rest of the staff. You guy's and gal's are great.
    I say the same .

Very Merry Christmas to all DC people and their families.
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Sponsored Links